Tzuyu Profile/Facts

Stage Name: Tzuyu

Birth Name: Chou Tzuyu (周子瑜)

Korean Name: Joo Ja Yoo (주자유)
Nationality: Taiwanese

Position: Maknae, Vocalist, Face of the Group

Birthday: June 14, 1999

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Official height: 170 cm (5'7″) / Approx. Real Height: 172 cm (5'8″)*

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Tzuyu facts:

- She was born in Tainan, Taiwan.

- Tzuyu has an older brother.

- Tzuyu's English name is Sally Chou.

- She was discovered by JYP at the MUSE Performing Arts Workshop in Tainan in 2012, and went to South Korea on November 15 to start her training.

- She sleeps the earliest and wakes up the earliest.

- Her nicknames are "Chocolate" because of her dark skin, "Chewy" and "Yoda".

- Tzuyu likes Yoda ("Star Wars") and can impersonate him well, that's why her nickname is Yoda.

- Tzuyu's family has a dog named Gucci, her mom's friend named it after the brand.

- Tzuyu likes the drink Choco-ae-mong (초코에몽) (Chocolate milk).

- Tzuyu likes tonkatsu and kimbap.

- Tzuyu likes spring the most. Since she gets cold easily, winter is scary.

- Tzuyu's favorite color is indigo.

- Tzuyu often sleeps with her eyes open.

- According to the members Tzuyu sleeps early and wakes up first.

- Tzuyu has most confidence in her eyes and chin.

- Chaeyoung and Tzuyu often sing PPAP. (Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen - PPAP Song)
- Tzuyu is close to Rose (Black Pink).

- Tzuyu said that, if she were to be born again, she wants to be born as a short girl.

- Other members see Tzuyu to be a girl who doesn't seem like she would care about her boyfriend but she would.

- She starred in GOT7's "Stop Stop It" MV and miss A's "Only You" MV.

- Tzuyu prefers to hear "She's so talented" instead of "She's so pretty".

- Tzuyu's ideal type: "Someone who understands the importance of filial piety; Someone who loves me more; Someone who likes puppies; Someone who eats well; Someone who can approach me first"

- She says she's 169cm (lmao, I think she's taller than that) and is still currently growing

- Used to be famous among trainees for her beauty. Jungyeon and the other trainees stated they would watch her in her sleep sometimes because she's that pretty lol

- Her chilhood nickname is 'Chocolate' because of her dark skin, I quote from Tzuyu " Dark chocolate, not milk chocolate"

- She's at least a head taller than all of the members so staffs sticks her with sneakers while the other wear heels... But she still comes of as the tallest.

- When Nayeon was going crazy (as usual) she said "Ah, unnie forgot to take her medicines again."

-ctto-