"Mudblood!"

Everyone was excited when the weekend arrived. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I made plans to visit Hagrid Saturday morning.

Unfortunately for Harry, he had Quidditch practice at the crack of dawn. Poor chap.

After breakfast, Ron, Hermione, and I came down to the pitch. Along the way I ran into the Rhee's. Literally.

"We really should've brought Harry-umph!" I was saying right before bouncing into someone's well muscled chest. The person was much taller than me. I was level with his chin if I looked up.

"Watch it!" Adam shouts, not realizing who it was. "I'm walking here! Oh, uh it's you." He chuckled. "Sorry, Black."

"It's alright." I said, laughing. I have no clue why this is funny. "I'm the one who hit you."

Ron and Hermione eyed them with distrust. Hermione obviously recognized Adam and Frisk as Slytherins, despite the fact both of them were in jeans and wearing normal T-shirts, like me.

"Watch where you're going." Ron says.

Adam rolls his eyes. "Yeah, big bad Slytherin's gonna curse your friend. Even if I wanted to, which I don't, what could you do about it, Freckles."

"Play nice, Adam." Emma says. "Where are you lot off to?"

"Quidditch pitch. Harry's on the team and they've got practice." I told her. "I've got something for you, kid."

She looks at me curiously. I hand her a bag full of cinnamon buns. I sneaked into the kitchens last night and asked the house elves to whip up a batch of them. Emma told me how much she liked them.

Her eyes went wide. "Thanks, Clara! You're the best." She hugs me.

I hug her back. "Anything, kid. Just ask."

Frisk and Adam are smiling. "Thanks." Frisk says. "You didn't have to."

"Yeah, I did. Y'all want to come with us?" I asked. Ron and Hermione look alarmed.

"Sure." Adam smiles.

Ron and Hermione take turns sending me glares, as we walk to the pitch. We settle down in the bleachers. Frisk and Adam are sitting a row above us, laughing at the jokes the other told. Emma read her book and ate cinnamon buns. I sat watching for Harry and the rest of the team, like Ron and Hermione.

Finally Harry walked on the field, Ron shouted, "Aren't you finished, yet?"

"Haven't even started," he said, looking enviously at the marmalade and toast we'd brought out with us. "Wood's been teaching us new moves."

Harry mounted his broom and kicked at the ground, soaring into the air.

Colin Creevey, who I hadn't noticed before, was snapping pictures as the team flew around. Emma yelped. Adam, Frisk, and I hurried over. Then we saw what scared her.

"Slytherins." I said. "What the hell are they doing here? No offense you two."

"We're wondering the same thing." said Frisk. "Get your friends. Looks like the Gryffindor team's going to meet them."

Ron and Hermione noticed, too, and the six of us ran out onto the pitch.

"What's happening?" Ron asked Harry. "Why aren't you playing? And what's he doing here?"

Ron was looking at Malfoy, who was wearing Slytherin Quidditch robes. Please don't tell me he's-

"I'm the new Slytherin Seeker, Weasley." Malfoy says. Dammit! "Everyone's just been admiring the brooms my father's brought our team."