Nightmares

I open my eyes, and push back the covers. Sunday morning. I walk over to the mirror. I scream and jump back. Not real! Not real! It can't be real.

There's blood down the front of my My Chemical Romance shirt.

I blink like it'll make it go away. But nothing happened. Go figure. 

I leave the room. Don't look at mirrors. You're imagining things. Too much sugar last night. Made you loopy. Go downstairs and everything will be alright. This won't be real.

Except the common room was empty. Not a single person was there, chatting as they headed down to breakfast. No one had been in the girls' dorm either now that I think of it. Panicking I run to the boys' dorm. "Harry! Ron! Are you up here?"

No one was there. Just another goddamn mirror. My reflection stared back at me covered in blood. Murder! Just like the rest of them! Insane, bloodthirsty, Blacks!

"Stop it." I mumbled. "I didn't kill anyone. I'm not like that. I'm not a monster!"

My reflection smirks. "But you did. Hermione went first. You took her down in the library. She didn't even know what happened. You used Adava Kedavra. Then you did it to Ron, because he saw. He died trying to save everyone. Stupid boy. He should've known better than to try and stop you."

My reflection paused and smiled as my eyes welled up with tears. She licked her lips and continued. 

"After those two idiots were taken care of, you went for Harry Potter. Your cousin, your family, the only guy you thought you could trust. You were careful to murder anyone who got in your way. Harry was finally dead, as he should have been eleven years ago."

Tears poured down and I tried to move away from my reflection. I don't want to hear anymore. No matter what I tried, I remained rooted to the spot.

"STOP LYING!" I screamed through my tears."IT'S NOT TRUE!"

"But it is!" My reflection laughed at my misery. "You know that. You can feel the sins crawling on your back. You're a great lair, I'll give you that, but you can't lie to me. I always reveal the truth."

"Let me leave." I begged. "I don't want to listen anymore."

"Not until I'm done." My reflection smiles.

"After that you threw away the wand. You switched to the Muggle way. You turned a knife on that little girl you were so fond of, and her siblings too."

"No!" I won't believe it; I can't. "Not Emma! Not Frisk! Not Adam! I wouldn't! I couldn't!"

"Yes, you could. You killed Emma first. You laughed as her brother and sister watched her choke on her own blood. Adam called you and evil monster. He didn't know why he ever liked you. He died last. He died hating you for taking everything loved away from him."

I fell to my knees, sobbing.

Then Ministry people broke down the door. They had a dementor with them. What was terrifying was nothing changed. I wasn't feeling depressed. All that happened, was an image of Adam, bloodied and bruised calling me an evil, monstrous, bitch right before I slit his throat.

"Perform the Kiss!" One of the Ministry people ordered.

My last thought as the dementor lowered it's hood, was They were right. Another insane Black. I'm a monster.

I jolted upright.

I rub my eyes, panting. What time is it? I reach for my phone in the darkness. 3:02 A.M. Damn, that's early.