Ninth Heartbeat

Graphics by goals-

Graphics by goals-

-Third person's P.O.V-

Yoongi was sitting in the fastfood restaurant at the airport. The food would usually be tasteless in places like this, but it was better than just to stumble across waiting hall doing nothing. So he sat and waited for his order to arrive. A plate full of chiken wings.

He was looking around bored, all the faces around him seemed same, no one stood out and in the end, not a single smile made his heart beat again. Yoongi sighed and pulled his bags closer to himself, waiting for the plane, which would bring him back to Korea, back home to Jimin. It was one of the most painful things he had done in life.

Not a lot of time has passed, since his heart stopped beating, even less time passed since he lelf Korea and Jimin. Yet, Yoongi felt that this little time has changed him more than anything before. During that time his heart lost a meaning, stopped being usefull. And now Yoongi could only hope that this flight home will change it. It will never be the same, but he hoped for the better change.

Suddenly, something bright flashed in front of his eyes and Yoongi blinked few times confused. He looked around, but whatever it was, it was already gone. Yoongi quickly stood up causing his chair to fall and several glares to pierce his body, but he didn't care, not even a little bit. He knew what he saw.

With a speed of light he left the fast food restaurant and ran into the waiting hall feverishly looking for that red-haired person that out of the sudden caught his attention. Then, he saw it a again. Short red locks passing by the flow of people. Yoongi held in his breath and began running, with his luggage bumping against his legs and people getting in the way. He ran.

As the strong wave of freezing wind hit him, he realised to be near the exit. His hopes were about to shatter as head full of red hair flashed in front of his eyes again and Yoongi didn't hesitate even the split second more before grabbing the person by his shoulder and pulling into a hug.

Jimin gasped more than surprised, maybe even shocked and lifted his gaze stuttering something under his breath. Words got locked in his throat as tears appeared in Yoongi's eyes. "Yoongi." Jimin whispered realising what he saw and immediately returned the hug. Happy tears were streaming down Yoongi's cheeks.

He wasn't sure how much time has passed and how many cold waves of wind hit him, he just wanted to protect Jimin from all of that, and he stood with his back turned at the cold. He heard announcer's voice through the speaker. It was his flight, but Yoongi wasn't going to go anywhere now. He was already home.

"God damn it Park Jimin!" Yoongi cursed. "I will neved get to eat chiken wings because of you." Younger chuckled just tightening a grip and for the first time there wasn' just one heart beating. Two heart beats synchronised as one.