Serenity's Hope

"Standing in the mist of it all I was just a ghost in disguise. I know what I wanted within my life at such a young age but I didn't really knew who I was. I saw too much at such a young age that no one at that age should ever have to witness. A death of a parent is such a devastating experience. The pain and the confusion that I have grown up with caused a darkness within my life to capture the light. That darkness still remains. Only now I understand it's not the pain that destroys your life. It's what you do with the pain that destroys your life. It's how you handle the pain. It's how you define yourself at the end of the day when the tears finally fall. Do you allow them to fall or do you hold them in so that the pain just builds up inside? Whatever you do with the pain that defines you and that creates you is what in the end makes up who you really are." 

This is a story about a girl who has seen too much darkness to ever see the light again. However within her time of pain she decided to do something good with it. She followed within her fathers footsteps and attended school to become an FBI agent. Only now as her college years are approaching towards an end her devastating past starts to resurface again as her internship involves her to work amongst the agents and officers to finally make her mothers case an official case closed. Only it becomes nearly impossible when sudden recurring murders start to occur. Will Serenity be able to handle the pressure of finally understanding what it's like to become an FBI agent or will the pressure of it all be too much for her to handle?

Along the way Serenity finds her last year of college start to become a year that she will never forget. As new memories will be created and new friends will be gained and lovers will take her heart and cause some drama along the way. They always say that senior year is always the best year as it is your last year and the year where you could finally find yourself and to set yourself free. For Serenity Hope Young she couldn't agree more , as within Serenity's crazy world she took her pain and did something about it and within that last moment she made something of herself and finally found out who she really is. 

Enjoy this story of a crazy journey that I like to call Serenity's Hope.