Dinner Stories

After a long hard day of classes I found myself laying down on my couch staring at a blank tv screen. Everything went by smoothy , expect for the fact that Justin wasn't in any classes today. Of course the one day where I had to ask him something he wasn't there. It's like our moment by the fountain yesterday escalated him into a form of depression. I knew I should have waved at him when I saw that wave last night. Only I just couldn't form myself to do it. I hated the fact that I had to walk away and leave him there in a sea of sadness.

I quickly got up as a nock broke through my thoughts. I ran over to the door.

"What the hell are you doing here? I thought this was Jasmine's room?"

I groaned as the voice of my worst nightmare spoke through the small crack that prevented her from entering.

"This is but this is also mine. What do you want?"

I barked as I just wished for her to disappear.

"Oh nothing I was just expecting Jasmine. That's all. I will come back later."

Lilly sighed.

"Or how about you don't come back at all."

I mumbled very quietly to myself.

"What?"

My eyes widened at the thought of Lilly hearing my obnoxious comment.

"Nothing I will sadly see you later."

I responded as I shut the door.

I was just about to shut the door when Andy came barging through. He quickly turned on the news. I just stood there quite in shock over his obnoxious behavior. However as the news flashed through my mind I knew he had a reason towards his sudden approach.

( tv reporter )

"It has come to my attention to announce the departure of our beloved waitress Maria Campbell. Upon her evening of the resting hours an intruder decided to make her night a living nightmare as where all her fears would come true. If you have known Maria she was known for bringing happiness into our hearts as she served and cooked most of our dinners... 

As the news reporter continued to speak upon words of sorrow I remained within fright myself. I couldn't move as they showed our beloved diner waitress's body being transferred out of her own home and into an ambulance.

No one knows who could have caused such a deviating death. However many are beginning to mourn her loss as supports of our local dinner gather together to create an memorial for her. The time of death isn't set in stone as everyone is gathering together to help solve the mystery of Maria Campbell. Did she have any enemies? Does anyone know if she was receiving any trouble before her attack? If anyone has any questions and any concerns towards this mystery please give us a call at the number under her picture. Back to you Marcus."

One more shot of our diner remained on the screen , until another deep voice spoke.

"Wow that is very devastating indeed. It's such a loss to some as our BayPort diner will not be the same without Maria. The thing that is driving all of us crazy is the information that just came in moments ago before this was informed to you. It seems like her death wasn't no accident as whenever the name McCann is involved it never is."

As the news reporter gave out the sudden news my mouth dropped open. Thousands of thoughts started to escalate through my mind. Of course they all had to tie down to him.

"What the hell?"

I finally spoke as Andy finally shut off the tv.

"Yeah tell me about it. The crazy thing is we just saw her last night. To think that we almost see her every night and now that we won't. It's just heart breaking. She made the best waffles around. I am gonna miss her."