forty five.

(((this is the last chapter and also the ryden wedding because lmao- but keep ur eyeballs out for a sequel bc i'm trash! also, i'm sorry this took so long- but here it is now fuckers.)))

the chapel was beautifully decorated, though it was practically empty with nobody else other than brendon, ryan, their friends, and their family lined up around. brendon was standing underneath the arch that stood in front of the chapel as frank stood next to him with a grin on his face. though gee wasn't ryan's best man, he stood on the same side of ryan as frank did brendon. everyone sat in the chairs as they waited for the "priest" (pete) to speak. 

"we are gathered here today to witness to beautifully, gay marriage of brendon boyd urie and george ryan ross the third." pete finally spoke. "now, i didn't really read what i had to say- but i know that both of these two homos wrote their own vows. but first, does anybody have any objections to these two getting married?" 

everybody looked around for someone to speak up, but nobody did. 

"alright, good- brendon would you like to start your vows?" pete asked. 

"sure," brendon smiled nervously. "ryan, when i first met you in the boys bathroom, i never thought that you were going to be the one i ended up marrying. honestly, i thought dallon was going to take me back one day and that i'd be looking at him instead of you. but i'm thankful that i am because you're such a beautiful person to look at. prettier than me, even." brendon smirked a bit, earning himself a few groans from the audience as well as an eyeroll from ryan. "all jokes aside, i'm thankful that you decided to give me a second chance because i know that i fuck up a lot. i love you so much ryan and i can't wait to start a life with you after this." brendon finished. 

"george?" pete raised his eyebrow.

"honestly, i didn't think that you'd write your vows so i didn't write mine. i'm just going to wing this." ryan shook his head, blushing a little. "brendon, you're a cocky bitch- but thank god you're my cocky bitch. because i know the real you and i love him so much. the real brendon is a sweet, caring guy who i adore way more than i should. when i met you the first time- it broke my heart to see you crying. i never want to see you cry again, though i hope that if i do- i'll be able to cheer you up again. because i love you brendon urie. it's safe to say that i'm in love with you, and that's something that i can thank god for letting me do." as ryan finished his final words, brendon was visibly choked up and crying. frank had managed to take a tissue out from his tux pocket and handed it to brendon who gladly took it and wiped off his face. 

"i guess you guys can kiss." pete shrugged, and they did- both ryan and brendon made out in front of everybody. 

"use protection!" andy had called from the crowd, chuckling a little bit. brendon pulled away a little to laugh and call back. 

"i will, dad!" 

the ceremony ended shortly after that and frank and gerard met up in front of where ryan and brendon stood. 

"hopefully we can stand here again some day." gerard blushed a bit.

"we will, gee- don't worry." frank said quietly, kissing gerard gently as he kissed back.