The Huntress

Her outfit^

Renesmees POV

I could smell them before I could see them. There was to be a war today, the rouges and the strongest pack in America. These stupid filthy rouges. All growling stopped as I appear at the tree line. I made sure the hood covered most of my face. I looked around to see most of the pack has shifted and the whole group of rouges have shifted. I walked slowly to the middle of the field. My bow in hand and arrows strapped to my back.

"Huntress what are you doing here!" Hissed the alpha rouge. I turned to him to see him and his beta have shifted and had changed into some shorts.

"What is the meaning of this war!" I could tell the rouges had flinched and most of the pack.

"They killed the former Alpha" I turned my head to the pack. I locked eyes with the beta. I could see a rouge trying to sneak up on my. As he lunged I drew an arrow and shot him in the heart. He dropped to the ground at my feet.

"What is your ruling of this Rouge" he smirked.

"None guilty bitch" I drew another arrow and shot the beta and thrid at once.

"Say it again and this arrow goes stright to you! Now are you guilty!" His whole pack bows to me. He slowly nods his head. I let the arrow fly and hit his leg. I slowly walk over. The rouges growl at me.

"Get back Huntress!" One of the females hiss at me.

"Watch your tone before I take you to them as well" i grab the Alpha by the leg and drag him to the alpha. "Do as you please with him" I throw the guy to the pack warriors and make eye contact with the Alpha. Its like the world stops and its only me and him. He has to be 6ft 5', shaggy brown hair thats been spiked at the front but has lost its jelly from him running his hands theough many times, his dark blue eyes thay could pull any women into doing anything he pleased. His filling smell tingles me nose. I brake eye contact first.

"Leave rouges before I kill you all!" I hear paws hit the ground and slowly disappear.

"Look at me" he growls at me. I stare at my boots, refusing to make eye contact. He sighs and takes my chin gently and makes me make eye contact.

"Hello Alpha" he purrs at the name of rank. I smirk,

"Hello mate" I click my tounge at him and chuckle.

"Not today little mate, not today" I move at in human speed. I have been gifted with vamp amd wolf speed conbained, the strength of 5 Alphas. My cape blows behind me as I run. His paws sound in the distant and I pick up speed. To humans, Id feel like just a breeze, to the supernatural..

I'm known as the Huntress.