Alpha

Thats the alpha^

Alecs POV

Today we have a war to fight, the stupid rouges have killed my father. I plan on taking revenge on that stupid Alpha. I change into some basketball shorts and a old t shirt. I jog into the kitchen to see my beta and thrid.

"Morning Alpha"

"Morning, what were you guys talking about? " I ask as I sit down in my spot amd start digging into my breakfast.

"The huntress " replies Jake, my beta. I nod my head and rinse down my food with my orange juice.

"What about her?" I set the dishs in the sink and lean against the counter watching the two.

"If she'll make an appearance" Tyler scoffs. Hes never liked her for some reason.

"I beat I could kick her ass"

"Ill beat you 50" they shake on it and I chuckle.

"You guys are idiots" they just stare at me. "She fights to kill dipshits. And you can never fight her, when has she ever been like oh yea I have a day off lets fight. She spends her days hunting rouges " Josh laughhs at Tylers face. The horn for the war blows.

"GET THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE BASEMENT! WARRIORS WITH ME!" I shout everyone scabbles to do their job. I walk outside woth my beta and third flanking me. As we walk through the pack one by one warriors start flanking us till we reach the meadow. The rouges stand a good 50 yard away.

"Aww is the big bad alpha here to play" my pack growls and so does his. Their senct gives you the feeling of throughing up. I go to take a step when all growling is instantly stopped. I follow everyones eyes and they land on the huntress. A lilac and vanilla smell fill my nose.

"Mate" my wolf growls in my head. Holly fucking shit balls. She walks slowly to the middle of the field. Her bow in hand and arrows strapped to her back. She looks gorgeous and ferocious. Like she could take on anyone and everything.

"Huntress what are you doing here!" Hissed the alpha rouge. She turned to him to see him and his beta have shifted and had changed into some shorts.

"What is the meaning of this war!" The rouges all flinches and some of the lower pack members flinch at her voice. Prue power, she would make a lovely Luna.

"They killed the former Alpha" she turns her hooded head to us
She locked eyes with the beta. I could tell you I wasent jealous, but then I would be lieing. She must have seen the rouge trying tk sneak up on her..stupied rouge. As he lunged she drew an arrow and shot him in the heart. He dropped to the ground at her feet. Man, that was fucking sexy.

"What is your ruling of this Rouge" he smirked.

"None guilty bitch" she drew another arrow and shot the beta and thrid at once.

"Say it again and this arrow goes stright to you! Now are you guilty!" His whole pack bows to her. Its like she was made for this. He slowly nods his head. She lets the arrow fly and hit his leg. This was supossed to be my kill. She slowly walks over to the rouges. My wolf on edge as his mate goes closer to danger. The rouges growl at her

"Get back Huntress!" One of the females hiss at her. I wanna ril the bitch apart.

"Watch your tone before I take you to them as well" she grabs the Alpha rouge by the leg and drag him to me "Do as you please with him" she throws the alpha to the pack warriors as he cried in pain. She looks up to lock eyes with me. The whole world stop I tell yea. Her brown hair and chocolate brown eyes that could habe me beggin on my knees. She braks the eye contact and sends the riuges away.

"Look at me" I growl at her. She refused and stares at her boots. I can tell shes gonna be a handful. I sigh and grab her chin gently. I make her make eye contact with me.

"Hello Alpha " my wolf purrs at the satisfaction of her calling me that. I know she could tell by the smirk on her face.

"Hello mate " she clicks her tounge at me and chuckles.

"Not today little mate, not today" she takes off with in human and non were speed. I start following her with my beta and third following. We shift and follow her senct.

"Why are we follwing her Alec?" Asks Tyler from my right.

"Becuase shes my mate" they teo idiots gasp and pick up speed.

"Lets go get our Luna back" says Jake. I nod my head and run my hardest to find her.

After running for a bit ee run to a small little cottage. I run till I can see inside the kitchen window. There she stands pacing in a leather jacket, a white v neck shirt, black ripped skinny jeans with heel wedge boots. Holly damn. I quickly shift back and throw on my basketball shorts. Jake and Tyler follow my lead. I walk to the front door amd open it. I walk in till Im derectly behind her. Her facing the window and her back to us.

"Hello kitten"

"Hello pup" I growl at that. I am no fucking pup.

"I can assure you I am no pup, and Ill prove it over,"i walk and wrap my arms around her waist."and over again as I make love to you" she shivers causeing me to smirk at the affect I have on her.

"Ill be the judge of that, but Alpha I'll warn you now. I will not stop what I love. The Huntress will live on" I nod and place kisses on her neck.

"Hey Luna " she turns her head to face Jake and Tyler.

"Beta, third" she nods at both of them.

"Cause I get a chance at winning the 50 now don't I?" I growl at that thought. She places her hand on my chest and places her neck close to my face. I sniff in her senct.

"What bet?" She whispers loud enougg for eveyone to hear.

"Tyler, my third thiught he could beat you any day" she nods.

"Well see one day"I hug her close.

"Please come with me." She sighs and pulls back. She grabs my chin and forces me to make eye contact.

"Screw me over and anyway and I will bring revenge Alpha, Ill make it so you never be able to have pups. Ill castrate you " the guys groan and cup down there.

"Roger" she runs up stairs and comes back quickly with two duffel bags.

"Lets go people" she heads out the door with her bow and arrows in hand.

"My little Huntress" I say out loud