Oops?

Renesmees POV

Crack

I watch as Alec winces as it back cracks from smashing into the ground. We are working on charges and how to deflect them without them taking you down.

"Get it?" I watch as some wince before nodding. "Good pair up." I walk over once everyone is in pairs and squat down by Alec's face. I hook a finger under his chin causing me to look at his glaring face.

"That hurt." He growls before pushing my hand away. I smirk while making eye contact.

"Oops?" He scoffs and stands up refusing my hand to help him .

Jesh, Alphas and their pride eh?

I watch as everyone continues doing it, switching it up every now and then. A feel a twitch in my lips as almost as if I was feeling proud of them.

I guess I am. I mean, they're my pack now. I'm their Luna..it's my job to protect them.

I'm brought back from La La land by a sharp sting coming from my ass.
"Owe!" I grab my ass and glare as Alec walks backwards away from me with his arms in the air.

"Oops", a cocky smirk on his face. I glare before going back to training.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Food.
A four letter word.
With so much meaning.
I mean food is the love of my life, am I right?

I guess you could say I was on the hunt for food. I swing the kitchen door open and start going through the cabinets before finding beef jerky. Gosh this stuff Is my life.

If you put sex and gold into a blender, you'd get beef jerky.

I hop up onto the counter and swing my legs while munching on my food before someone walks in. I turn my head over my shoulder to see a older women with slightly greying almost white hair, these soft hazel eyes, winkles but not to much wrinkles..like grandma wrinkles? You know?

"Oh hello!" I awkwardly wave in reply to her. "How rude of me, I'm Claira. The house keeper around here. You must be Renesmee." She walks over and awkwardly hugs me as I'm still sitting up on the counter.

I pat her back slightly before pushing her back. "Yes I'm Renesmee. Nice to meet you."

"Supper should be ready in about two hours if you could pass the word. I'd use the mind link but I'm not in the mood for all the questions and everyone yelling.." I watch as she runs around the kitchen grabbing pots, and ingredients left and right.

"Sure why not." I hop off and throw the empty package in the trash before walking out of the kitchen door.

"DINNER IN TWO HOURS!!!" I scream and make sure everyone hears me. I'm sure they'll pass the word on. I skip around before making my way to Alec's office. I swing the door open surprising Alec and his men. I smile politely before plopping on Alec's lap. "Dinner will be ready in two hours boys"

"Yes we heard you when you screamed our ear drums deaf." I glare at Jake as the rest of the men laugh. I feel a growl come from the body behind me and I lean back into his chest as his arms wrap around my waist, sniffing my neck.

"Sorry Alpha" goes around the room as the men bow their heads for disrespecting their alphas mate. Which is a big no no here.

"Dismissed." I almost purr at his low growl.

Stay calm Renesmee you got this. Keep them Hormones in check girly

"Now that I have you alone..."