Prologue

Prologue

A man with dark brown hair smirked "Come on, Do what we've ordered you if you want to join so badly" He said and stepped closer to the other. The other boy looked hesitantly at the man and twiddled his thumbs, mumbling.

"Okay, I guess..." At this, the man smirked, his eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

"Great. Now go." He ordered, the other gang members that surrounded the man, snickering and glaring at the boy. The boy, barely making eye contact with the man, ran out the door to the bright outside world.

A young woman with long black hair exited her car, she moved to the backseat and grabbed her child. Holding it close as she grabbed what little groceries she had before she turned to walk to her small apartment. The boy quickly pulled a bandana over his face before proceeding towards the woman. The women seemed to have noticed the boy, automatically seeming uncomfortable as she walked faster towards her home. The boy sped up his pace to catch up with the woman, and slowly reached for his knife. The women spun around, holding her baby close to her chest.

"W-what do you want?!" She demanded as she gripped her pepper spray in her other hand, getting ready to defend herself. The boy stopped instantly and looked at the startled woman, complete sorrow shown on his face.

"I'm sorry" the boy whispered as he quickly took out his knife and lunged it into the woman's chest, the baby letting out a frightened sound as its mother tried to scream, she soon fell after the boy continued to stab her, and her son. The boy weakly stood up and wiped the tears out of his eyes, before darting away from the blood drenched woman and her child.

Soon enough the boy had made it back to where the gang was settling. He told the leader he had finished the job, he got accepted and remained in the gang for the next two years.