English

Gakashuu's P.O.V

After lunch break they had English. Asano took place at his seat next to Karma (witch he was not at all happy about) and waited for the octopus to walk in.

Instead a foreign looking woman with blond hair walked in. He brats today I'm leaning you how to get men to buy you stuff, She said. Sinds the boys don't really need to know how, all of them expect Nagisa will just have to study.

Why do I have to participate? Asked Nagisa. I am a boy too.

It's because you can easily go through for a girl. Plus you're wearing a skirt, she answered.

Yo Bitch sensei! Called the read haired delinquent. We have a new student.

O really? Where is the new brat? she asked. Wait, did Akabane just call her a bitch?

Oi you there, I've never seen you before! You're the principles son right? she asked. I am Irina Jellevitch and I will be teaching you English.

It is nice to meet you ms Jellevitch, he said. Kyaaaaa! finally a student with manners, she said walking up to him. You are such a charming boy, she coed and kissed him on the lips cousting Asano to kringe.

The class burst in laghter and Karma leaned closer to the strawberry blonde. We call her a bitch for a reason, he wispered in his ear.

This was going to be a long year!

AN Thanks for reading. Sorry for the short chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘