Ch. 2: The Crash at the Academy and New Student

She ran up to him and kicked him in the stomach. One by one her kicks sent him higher and higher into the air. Finally when he was as high as the tree, while Serena was using Guy's momentum to stay in the air, she pulled her right leg back, put ALL of her chakra into her foot and finally gave him the final kicking blow. She kicked him so hard that he was kicked high, outside of the forest area and towards the town.

"Oh shit! I better follow him because I have no idea where he will land!" She exclaimed in horror and strated running at full speed to the spot Guy landed, while putting her cloak and hood back on.

The three students had their jaws dropped. She took out Guy sensei as if he were nothing! Who exactly is this girl???

***Hokage's office***

The Hokage and the jounin were standing around together watching the academy students in the crystal ball.

"Most promising new student: Sasuke Uchiha." Kakashi said while looking into the ball. "Is that him?"

"Yes, he's the one" the Hokage stated.  "He's the only survivor left of the Uchiha Clan." Kurenai, a new jounin stated.  "Hmmm" others said.

Every jounin kept looking into the ball. "Naruto Uzu----" Kakashi stopped talking. A crashing had occurred at the academy at the front of the room. All jounins suddenly grew closer to the ball to see what happened.

"Wha-what the hell happened?" Asuma stated. There was a huge hole in the ceiling and smoke was everywhere. All students started coughing.

"What was that??!!" Naruto yelled out. All students were still in their seats, to shock to move.

The smoke started clearing. Right in the middle of the front, was a crater and in the middle was a jounin dressed in green.

All of the jounins looked into the crystal ball wide eyed. "Is-is that Guy?" one of them asked. "What the hell is he doing at the academy unconscious.. and what's all that ruckus?" Asuma asked. A cloak figure was standing on the roof looking into the whole.

Quick Serena's POV

I ran to the building that Guy landed in. Ohh shit! He landed at the academy. Oh this is going to be good. I ninja jumped onto the roof and put my head through to see Guy in a hug crater, clearly unconscious. The students around were in shock.

Back to Hokage's office

"Who's that cloak figure? A rogue ninja?" Kurenai asked. The figure jumped down and started swearing at the mess they made. The figure knelt down and started smacking guy in the face to see if he would wake up. No response.

The hokage chuckled at the scene. He knew who that was and what happened. The jounins looked him confused. "Lord Hokage, why are you laughing?" Kakashi asked.

He laughed again. "Just watch."

Third POV at the Academy

Serena started shaking him. ugh great I might as well heal him just to clear the bruises and scratches. She put her hand towards his body and they glowed green.

The class looked at the figure and narrowed their eyes. The couldn't see who he or she was. "Is that an enemy ninja!?" Some kid yelled out. Sasuke stared at the figure. Just what the hell is going on?

Serena finished healing him and looked to see all students yelling at her. She sweat dropped and stood up. "Sorry about the mess." She took her hands and pulled down her hood, revealing her face.

Everyone looked at the girl in shock. Most boys had hearts in their eyes drooling over her beauty, while the girls stared at her in hate and jealousy.