Chapter two

Packhouse ^^^

(To lazy to take down the tree)

Logan's P.O.V

I woke up in a bad mood and stomped down the stairs to the kitchen where Nate, Kyle, Chris and Jordan who is an Omega, were at.
I sat down as Jordan handed me breakfast. we are close friends, in fact, I'm close friends with nearly the whole pack "so, smell anything really good" Kyle asked me. I blankly looked at the hoping faces of the wolves in the room and blandly said "no" and went back to eating.

But In fact, the scent of Nate was booming into my nostrils, that heavenly scent of my mate and the only thing that is keeping me from grabbing him and scenting him was the fact that I had another two mates and that this would never work.

"Are you sure that you can't smell anything?" Nate asked with clear worry and hurt in his voice "yeah, maybe my mate is not in this pack" I mumbled and went back to eating. I glanced at Kyle from the corner of my eye, he was looking sympathetic up at his brother and a twinge of pain hit my heart.

Kyle had black hair and green eyes whereas Nate had black hair and blue eyes with a more defined Jaw. Chris had shaggy blond hair with dark brown eyes and Jordan had dirty blond hair with creamy light brown eyes and a sharp jawline. Now that I think about the boys. Nate is always standing close to Jordan, just enough to make me wonder if they are mates because being an omega, Kyle is really nice to him and Kyle doesn't really notice the omegas in the pack.

"I'm gonna go for a walk and maybe I'll find my mate" I announced pushing my bowl away. Jordan took my bowl and began washing it as I grabbed my coat. when I zipped my jacket I heard Nate say under his breath that he doubts I'd find my mate.

"Excuse me," I asked him politely as if I didn't hear him. Nate's eyes grew slightly wider and looked at Kyle for help but receiving none "I said have a great time" he said with a quick smile, I smiled a bitch smile back and left "where are we going" my wolf asked "Anywhere but the pack house I can't be around Nate and his scent right now it's just plain torture"

I went deep in the woods until his scent was so faint that I barely noticed it. I didn't sleep very well last night so I guess it's safe to nap here for a while "haven't you watched any movies. An innocent boy alone in the woods happily takes a nap and then BOOM....... It's disco time, now let me hear you say..."  I cut my wolf off "shut your balls up, stupid mutt" I growled at my wolfs failed attempt at a lone party time.

After hearing no complaints from him I stripped off my clothes and folded them on top of each other. I put them under a tall shady tree before turning into a tiny wolf and curling up in them, kneeling them like a cat would do before I started drifting off to sleep. The sound of nature was really calming and helped me fall deeper into a slumber.

I slept for a good thirty minutes before I awoke by a warm wet thing hitting my face rapidly. Getting a dirty thought in my head I jumped up and started to madly bark at whoever it was. Only to see it was a rouge. My ears bent down and I cower into a ball trying to hide from it.

It was an Alpha rogue and clearly was just as strong as any Alpha. His eyes a blood red and he had shaggy black and grey fur, different from Nate's who has white and grey fur. I whimpered and put my little paws over my eyes so I wouldn't have to see him eat me.

I waited for his razor-sharp teeth to rip my head off and tear me limb from limb but all I got was that warm wet thing hitting my head. I peeked to see that he was grooming me with his tongue. I let out a squeak of confusion but the wolf didn't stop in fact he seemed happy with himself about how my fur was turning out.

He was as big as Nate and scarier but surprisingly gentle, why isn't he eating... "Mate" my wolf shouts, answering the question on my mind. I didn't get his scent because I was too afraid to process anything. Okay I know I said I was a fierce wolf but honestly I was never allowed in a fight. After Nate's father's death, I was forbidden to fight and Nate said it was because of my size and anyway this is an Alpha rouge the most deadly type of rouge.