Chapter thirteen

Strangers p.o.v

what a pathetic excuse for a son. Having a male mate and not only that, this little prick has a male mate which has other mates. What kind of an Alpha is he and to think for a moment I was proud of the man he became he just had to stoop so low and be with that thing.

It's tiny and defenceless and not to mention that I did hurt one of his extended mates and didn't finish the job. I left because of what I was and left him so he could live a happy life but instead he settles to be with an Alpha and werewolf wannabe.

My son is supposed to be strong and fierce but he's chasing men like some thirsty dog, it's really pathetic. Maybe I should teach my boy a lesson for disrespecting our family honour. I'll kill that Lone wolf and his little pup of a mate and then he'll be the killer I raised him to be

Jasper p.o.v
I can't believe I just marked and mated Logan and fuck it felt really good. I turned to pull Logan closer when I felt nothing beside me "Logan" I called out opening my eyes

I looked around and found myself in the front of my ex-packs house where the savage foray happened. "Why am I here" I panicked. I swore that  I'd never return to this place haunted by the ghosts of my weakness.

I called out for anyone and at one point I even called for Mordrid but no one came the place was empty and no matter how far I tried to walk or in any direction I went I always came back to the pack house filled with the voices of the dead asking me to save them. Their cries and pleads for their alpha to save their souls it's just all too much. I tried covering my ears to silence them but it kept ringing around in my head.

I let the tears fall not caring how weak I look "Logan, Colin, Nate where are you" I called into the forest which echoed my straying panicked voice. My vision shook and now my pack was on fire and I saw the ghosts of my back run around the flames scream for their Alpha.

I tried to run or move but I was pinned to the dirt by a savage. I remember him. I remember every inch of his face, every scar and that dead look in his eye that I couldn't begin to decipher. "Please they'll die" I begged the savage who laughed at me. My legs were clawed by the savage and my chest too leaving me momentarily paralysed. "Watch this Alpha" he mocked

He brought up to me Grace, a four year old girl and crushed her legs making me hear the crack and the blood felt scream piercing through the air.
"Kill me, torture me just let them leave I beg of you let her go" I begged repeatedly but that only made them carry on with more delight.

One after the other they lined up my friends, family and pack members. Women and children and the elderly all placed before me and tortured to death and I was their defenceless "COLIN, NATE SOMEONE, ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE" I screamed aloud

My throat burning at the countless hours of screaming at the pain inflicted on my loved ones I was at the point of passing out as I couldn't remember how to breathe when I saw my sister raped and burnt alive. I couldn't move I couldn't speak and i couldn't cry anymore.

"Not such a bad alpha anymore, are you" he mocked. What was worse was that my pack was one of peace. We were all vegans and gave food and shelter to those in need. We never harmed a living soul and yet this is what my people get for loving faith and welcoming strangers who needed help. It made me sick and angry.

The savage was on top of me clawing at my flesh but I felt nothing. None of it hurt. "Scream" he ordered but I remained silent I remain dead inside. I die with my pack. "I'm not going to kill you where would the fun be in killing you. No, I'll keep you alive so you can suffer"

He traced my lips with his thumb before scratching my gums and leaving me bleeding out in a clearing amongst the dead.

I laid there for hours until my body had some progress in healing me and I started my work on burying my pack until I came across my mates. They were covered in blood and so lifeless "No, no no no no this is not real" I whispered gathering the three of them in my arms "no" I whispered.