1: NEW FAN

Its been a year after the debut of the first hip hop boy group under BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT .BTS  or bangtan seonyeondan get their way in the music world like the speed of light because of the extra-ordinary charms and undefeated talents of the 7 young boys namely: JIN RAPMONSTER SUGA J-HOPE JIMIN V JUNGKOOK. Their music and dance choreographies are different from the other groups. They have unique personalities that every girls cant escape once you fall for them

       Seoul ,Korea                                                  SEPTEMBER,2014

   After the busy days, weeks and months of promoting their songs  BTS finally got their "rest day" and they are now staying at their dorm.

JIMIN: *walks out from their bedroom and looks around* wow jin-hyung ..our dorm is a mess!

JIN: now that you said that ..we must clean this dorm before it gets worst .. *opening the fridge* O_O what the ... whats happening in this place ?!!

JIMIN: hahaha we're doomed !! we were supposedly resting today but we dont have food to eat plus we're stuck in this dorm that's like a dump site  !! HYUNG LETS ALL DIE !HAHA

JIN: shut it chim ..NAMJOON!!!!!*high pitched scream*

rapmon came rushing from the living room
RAPMON: wae ??

JIN: wae my face!! just order pizza !

JHOPE: yah..whats with the scream jin-hyung?*just came from the bathroom

JIN: glad that you're here ..list down all we need ..we're going to the grocery .

*V and JUNGKOOK enters the kitchen chasing each other

RAPMON: while Jin and hobi are out ..let's clean this place.
     V and kookie, clean our room . I'll clean the kitchen .Chim ? take the bathroom ..Suga-hyung will clean-

SUGA: no I'm coming with jin-hyung too .I have something to buy ..

V: eyy hyung, just say that you just want to escape from cleaning the dorm ..don't be-

*suga gives him a death glare*

V: ahh! hyung , be careful and go home safely ,okay? KOOKIE ....KAJA !!! *run to their bedroom while dragging poor kookie*

J-HOPE:*palm face* so yeah we better off now

then the rest of the members start cleaning ...

*at the grocery store

JIN: ok , lets go to the meat section first !! *runs with the cart

JHOPE: hyung !!! wait !!

  then suga went straight to the store where there's a lot of albums, music books, magazines and posters.

(note: they're wearing caps and mask so the people wont recognize them easily)

while he was busy looking at the music albums , he saw a bunch of highschool girls coming  to his place .He quickly went to the other side and hide.

GIRL 1:  omo ! its the latest edition of this !! *grabs a fashion magazine* look at CHAIN-unnie ..she is a goddess. I love her . I wonder if she has a boyfriend

GIRL 2: we don't know .She has a lot of work ..from commercials to movies .She doesn't have time for that . oh! and did you already watch her movie "say it and I'll kiss you"? she is so cute . I want to be like her.

GIRL 3:  yeah right. even my boyfriend is her fan. You know what ? i wont be mad if one of my bias will date her or even marry her. OK .I'll buy this one.

GIRL 4: i agree .she deserved it.  She's not fake to everybody plus have you watched her on a Sunday show....

Then their voices slowly fades as they walk out from the store .Suga comes out from the corner ,still confused of what he heard from the girls earlier so he grab the same magazine and he start looking at it. There's a beautiful girl on its cover smiling at him. On its bottom part is her name written in bold letters. It says, "CHAIN IRYL AUXBREAU" Suga doesn't know why but he suddenly became this curious about her. He's not fond of some fashion models or commercials models or whatever .He is more focus on music but now, just looking at the picture of a young model made him feel weird. Before he freaks out ,he walks out to that store with a magazine on his hand. Yes, he ended buying it. He doesn't bother to look for jin and jhope because he already saw them fighting for a box of chocolate.

JIN: just buy this .Namjoon loves this.

JHOPE: but V loves strawberry flavor.

SUGA: yah yah yah!! hajima ! just buy the both of them ..The monster and the alien can eat everything, remember? now, pay these and lets go home !!*grabs a bag of chips* this is for chimchim.

[a/n: waaaa my ships are sailing #yoonmin # vhope #namjin]

*at the dorm

JIMIN:*lie on the couch* waa I'm tired !!

RAPMON: at least this place is clean now

V: waaah I'm hungry !!

RM&JM: you're always hungry !!

*ding dong

KOOKIE: its the hyungs ! *hurriedly went to open the door

JHOPE: WE'RE HERE !! *drops the grocery bags*

RAPMON: now that you're here ..cook food for us jin.

JIMIN: suga-hyung ..what did you buy?*looks at suga's hand

V: is that a ....wait hyung ..you left us here to clean while you buy a porn magazine??

all members suddenly stop on their doing and look at suga with wide eyes and open mouths

SUGA: what the ..!! *hits V's head with the magazine hardly* its not what you think !! i even dont know why i bought this !

then he went to their room .All of them continue placing the food they bought to the cabinets and fridge.

V: *sitting on the floor while rubbing his head* ouch it really hurts !

KOOKIE: hyung gwaenchana  ?*sits beside v

V: *stares at kookie with blank eyes* ....who are you ?

RAPMON: just leave him kookie .Come , lets eat snacks.

jungkook stood up and follow rapmon to the living room..

V: yah ! kookie ..I'm just joking !! give me some !!

*************
how is it so far 여러븐?

comment and continue reading !!

-민 시 알