FALL

SUGA's POV

i almost stop from breathing when i read her reply.

'yes'

is she really her ??

*beep

wait she replied again

to:@min_suga

so are you the real suga of BTS ?

I suddenly stood up .She knows me ?

"WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WAAHH!!! she knows me !! " i shouted as i dance and jump at the same time .

"hyung whats wrong with you ?? " kookie asked while he went beside me .

I ignore his question for awhile and reply to chain first.

i said ,'yes'

I looked at kookie now and i saw him looking at me waiting for my answer. I smiled at him. The other members are busy with their own worlds so they don't bother me.

"you know Jungkook .. I'm just proud of being a BTS member that we are even popular in London !!!" i told him and hug him while jumping

"whats new from being popular ? all over the world know about us ." jungkook answered.

"well... she knows who i am and that's new " i said with a pose ..i check my phone but she don't reply anymore.

"wait hyung ? you said she ? heol !! is she the-? before jungkook finish it , i cover his mouth.

"shhh!" i told him to shut up before the other members will know

jungkook grabs my arm and drag me to the corner. Far from the members.

"you mean the girl on the magazine right ?" he asked me like a whisper

i just nod with a smile

"how did you know its her ?" he asked again

"i asked her and she said yes its her " i said

"but what if she's a fake that she was just a fan of her ? " he started. i just remained silent .

"what if she is a sasaeng fan ? did you told her that you are the real suga? you did? then what if she tracks us and try to hurts us? hyung what if-" i cut him off before he panics.

"enough with your 'what if' jungkook or I'll spank you on your head until you call yourself 'whatever' ! and don't lecture me cause I'm your hyung !!" i told him then he left .

A part of me wants to believe with jungkook. She never reply when i told her about me. If she's a sasaeng then she is now tracking my phone and planning how to get near from us. Damn , now i put my group in danger.

But what if she's the real Chain ? Maybe she has things to do that's why she cant reply back .I check the time its already 2 am and now we're heading back to our dorm. Maybe she's already asleep ! yes that's right ! Just think as many as you can to make you believe that it is the real Chain you just talked to . Now you make yourself crazy, Min Yoongi . That's great !!

As we reach our dorm , the members decided who will take the shower first . As of me , I'm still thinking of her and what jungkook said earlier. And even I'm taking the shower , it still bothers me . I need to find out if she was telling the truth because one , if its a sasaeng ,  and if i believe that she's the real Chain then we decided to meet up ,she will probably hurt me. Two , if she's the real chain but i don't believe on her then i might hurt her by saying harsh words 'cause i will think of her as a sasaeng .That's rude and i don't want it to happened.

Until i lie on my bed , that's what I'm thinking .Jungkook noticed my situation but he doesn't want to be scolded twice . Now I'm thinking too much !! Arggh !!!

" hyung have you gone crazy ?" V asked as he noticed my frowns and deep sighs.

"yes taehyung ..I'm crazy right now " i answered then he smiled

"then are you thinking about elephants ?" he asked innocently .what the ?? seriously ?

" just sleep and dream about them " i lazily answered

" oh sure hyung ..I'll tell you tomorrow what would they say " he hurriedly shut his eyes and sleep

Pity.

I wonder if this boy ever falls in love .. If he is in my situation , he might ended hanging himself while sucking a lollipop.