Chapter 1- the beginning

THIRD POV
You looked at your older sister by 20 minutes Emily, who was practicing walking a tightrope with Doll. You watched from down below as Joker comes up behind you "There ye are, Dragon! It's almost time to start the show!" Joker exclaimed and you jumped a bit then turned around to look at Joker "Okay, Joker.... I'll tell Beauty" you said getting up from the crate you were sitting on "Doll will tell her..... Now get ready for the show!" Joker said putting his skeletal hand on your shoulder.

You nodded and went to your tent where you are alone except with your 'treasures' you have that people 'gave' you. You sat on the bed and laid down until someone came in "Hello brother.....how are you do'in?" It was Emily , she looked down at you and you shrugged "It's nothing....I'm just waiting til my que comes" you said then was basically brought up by Emily "Well it's getting dark and get your outfit on ya then put on your cloak and get into your place, okay" Emily said dusting off the dust on you. You nodded and looked at your outfit (which looks like this: down below and is black and red)

 You nodded and looked at your outfit (which looks like this: down below and is black and red)

You pushed Emily out of your tent and went to put on your outfit. You just finished tying the red ribbon around your waist and grabbed your cloak then went outside where Emily was wearing her outfit (which looks like this)

 You just finished tying the red ribbon around your waist and grabbed your cloak then went outside where Emily was wearing her outfit (which looks like this)

You walked over to her "Nice outfit.....Beast gave it to you?" You asked as you both walked in the big tent where people started to sit down and wait for the show to begin. "Yeah.....my old one ripped and the color was disappearing so yeah" Emily answered as you two came in the big tent and stood next to Joker. You looked at Joker and he nodded telling you to in your place then you pulled up your hoodie and went to your spot in the stands.

CIEL'S POV
I looked around as me, Sebastian and Elizabeth went inside the big tent to watch the show. I saw someone in a black cloak next to Elizabeth once we sat down, I looked at Elizabeth to see she was talking with the person but got no response "Sebastian.....I don't trust that person next to Elizabeth" I whispered to Sebastian and he was about to speak until the lights went out and a spotlight came in the middle showing someone with three balls "Lady's and Gents..... Welcome to the Noah Ark Circus!" He said juggling the balls and they drop on his head one by one.

I could hear Elizabeth giggle with many others "Now.....I, Joker, welcome ye all to our circus.....now ye must meet our special performer.....I need two young volunteers to help me find 'im!" Joker said and many hands go up from the kids "Ah! You two right there!" He points at two kids who came up to him "Now tell me your names" Joker said and the two giggled "I'm Alec!" The boy said loudly "And I'm Sofia!" The girl said happily. I saw Joker smiled and nods "Wonderful names! Now I need you two to find a friend of mine......he's wearing a black cloak and is in the stands" my eyes widen and I turn to look at Elizabeth to see the person was gone.

"There he is!" I heard the girl shouted and I looked forward to see the person in the cloak behind Joker who turned around to see no one "Where!! I Don't See Him!!" He said making everyone laugh as he kept turning around with the cloak figure. The two kids giggle and one of them grabbed the cloaked figures waist "Got you!!" The boy said and Joker fell on the floor "Aye......I'm a bit dizzy..." Everyone started to laugh at this and the cloaked figure crouched down and looked at the two kids "Ya got me..." The person said before taking the cloak off to show a boy my age (Yes, you and Ciel are 16) and has (choppy, straight, spiky, etc.)  (h/c) hair "Aye! Dragon! There ye are! Why'd ye hid from me?" Joked asked looking at 'Dragon' who had the kids on his shoulders and shrugs "How about you two go back and thank you.....everyone give these two a round of applause!" Everyone started to clap as the kids went back to their seats.

YOUR POV
I watched as the two kids walked back and I looked at Joker "Hey.....Joker, can I tell you a story?" I asked looking at Joker and he nodded "Once a upon a time, there was a man. A man who lost a arm....." I said out loud walking around Joker "Luckily he got a replacement. The man loved his new arm but sadly one day........a sneaky little reptile stole the arm away from man......like so" I finished holding Joker's skeletal arm in my hand, waving it around. The kids giggled as I told the story and I gave Joker's skeletal arm back "Now Ladies and Gents, I present you.....Dragon!" Joker announced and the lights dim out.

I smirked and blew small flakes of fire making everyone gasp, I saw the lines I made and I took a deep breath and blew fire towards it making it spark and light the whole entire big tent making everyone go "ooh" and "aah", I got a staff that was placed next to me and I blow fire on each ends then started to twirl it as Betty the tiger comes in. I twirled the staff and Betty came up to me " Betty, my dear...... Help this poor boy and trick or two" I said as I placed on end of the staff on the ground and started to run around in a circle letting fire go around me.

I stood in the flames and I started to moved slow as in a mediation dance exercise with my eyes closed then heard  Betty roar making me shot my eyes open showing slit (f/c) eyes. I smirked and I darted up with the help of the staff and Betty then I backflipped over Betty and landed right in front of her. I looked up at her and looked into her golden brown eyes then she bit my hand affectionately making me chuckle then I looked at the crowd to see that they are looking at the flames of fire dancing around me "Thank You All!! And Enjoy The Rest Of The  Show!!" I said before grabbing a smoke bomb and threw it on the ground making my escape along with Betty's.

|TIMESKIP|IN YOUR TENT|
I sighed as I laid on my bed surrounded by my 'treasures', I was about to close my eyes when someone came into my tent "You did amazing, brother!" Emily said smiling as she fixed her right arm and I nodded, I turn on my side and shooed her off making her chuckle and left my tent. I looked at the candle as it dances around then I blew it and fell asleep.