Chapter 3- Meeting Black and Smile

YOUR POV
I sat on the ground in the middle of the big tent as everyone else started to practice, Emily with Doll, Beast with Betty, Joker with Dagger gods don't know where they are. I looked at my staff which I was fixing since Someone broke it when I was asleep last night and made me go to Doc for a checkup. "Dragon! Come meet our newest members!" I heard Joker shouted behind me making me turn my head to the left to see the boy and man from last night. I stood up and walked over to them with my staff "This is Black" Joker points at the man "and this is Smile" he finishes as he points at the boy my age, I looked at them and walked towards them getting a few sniffs hers and there.

I scrunched up my nose and backed away "So.....still working on ye staff?" Joker asked and I nodded before I threw it forward passing Smile's and Black's head and it hit a support beam of the tent. I yawned "Beauty, didn't leg you sleep did she?" Joker asked and I nodded again before I went back to where Emily is with Doll. I sat down and I felt something slither on my arm "Hello Dragon says Oscar" Snake said in a deep voice mimicking the snakes voice, I nodded and stood up again "Dragon! Did you meet Black and Smile!" Emily shouted as I walked towards her with Snake and I nodded still sleepy "Yeah, I met them.....Now I'm Hitting The Hay?!" I shouted as I stomped out if the tent towards mine.

BEAUTY'S (EMILY'S) POV
I watched as (M/n) stomped away "Sorry 'bout him.....I woke him up last night because of his hand" I said looking at Smile and Black "Well....now how about we settle you in" Joker suggested coming next to me "Let's see..... Black, 'ee will be in Tent 9 with Suit" Joker announced and everyone became quiet as the tension between the two glared at each other, me and (M/n) know that Suit is a reaper well (M/n) knew since he is a hybrid Dragon. "Smile, 'ee will be in with Dragon.....just be careful and don't touch his 'treasures'!" Joker finishes as (M/n) came in rubbing his eyes "What's all the commotion here?" I smiled and went over to him "Well, my dear brother.....Smile hers is going to room with you!" I said smiling and laughed when I saw the face (M/n) pulled "WHAT?! JOKER!!!" I looked at Joker who disappeared very quickly "Eh? Where'd he go?" Me and (M/n) asked in unison as we looked around "Now let's get Smile, settled in your tent, brother dear" I said grabbing Smile's arm "W-What Seba-Black and I aren't going to be rooming together!!" Smile exclaimed and we looked at him "Um....me and Black have a strong connection...." Smile said nervously and I smile "Well....you get to befriend my wittle brother!" I said and we walked towards (M/n)' tent.

Once we got there, Smile looked at it then looked back "Why is his tent so far from the others?" He asked and I looked at him "When we were younger, he didn't trust people like now but he trust the people here because they're like us.....now come on in" I said opening the tent flap to see my wittle brother curled up in jewels, gems, and many other things he stole from people "Can you go back where everyone else is......I need to talk to my brother" I said looking at Smile and he nodded before walking back. I smiled and looked at (M/n) who was still asleep "(M/N) (L/N)?! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW?!" I shouted waking up (M/n) and making him fall to the ground on top of his 'treasures' "WHAT?! WHERE'S THE FIRE?!" He shouted as well looking around frantically making me laugh "Emily?! What the Hell!!" He said getting up looking at me "Well.....you don't want your new roommate to see your 'treasures' and take them away" I said smirking as I saw (M/n) to put his 'treasures' in a big chest and locks it.

He turns to me "Much better, Let's get to the Tent and practice!" I said and basically dragged him out of the tent and went where everyone else is at.