Chapter 2- The new arrivals

CIEL'S POV
I waited for my damn butler who was getting examined after he got bit by the tiger in the head. I made Elizabeth go home since she was tired, I looked at Sebastian as I impatiently tapped my foot. I looked around the doctors tent to see a girl come in "Ah! Beauty what can I do for you?" The doctor asked them as they came in "Hey Doc, can you help me with Dragon..... Betty bit his hand and is bleeding faster than before" the girl dubbed Beauty said as someone came in "Beauty! I've Told You Once and I'll Tell You Twice......I'm Fine!!" It was the boy from earlier.

I noticed bandages on one of his hands "Well....I'm very protective of my wittle brother.......now let Doc fix you up" Beauty said taking Dragon's uninjured hand and pushed him to the Doctor. I looked at Sebastian who was looking at Beauty's arm "Oi! Quit Looking At My Sisters Arm, You Da-" Dragon's mouth of covered by the Doctors hand, I smirked and saw the doctor take the bandages off to see that his hand was completely healed! "See my hand is healed..... Can I go back to sleep?" 'Dragon' asked stubbornly and Beauty nodded "Good.....I left my 'treasures' alone thank very much" Dragon said before stomping out of the tent with Beauty following.

"Oh well, I'm just glad your alright!" The Doctor smiled at Sebastian "Yes! I'd thought the troupe leader'd kill me for letting a customer get hurt!" Joker said as he sighed in relief. 'Troupe leader?' I thought 'he was the leader?'. "You aren't the leader?" Sebastian asked taking the question right out of my mouth "I'm more of a hired replacement, the real ones scary!" Joker laughed nervously. "Don't blame me, if you get yelled at for saying that!" Dagger, who came in when we did, joked as Beast, the woman with the tiger came in "Doc, would you look at my leg-" Beast said but stopped when she looked up at Sebastian "Miss!" Dagger yelled blushing.

"YOU?!" Beast shouted as Dagger got down on one foot "I also came to get my leg checked! Just another piece of evidence of the red thread of destiny between-" Beast walks right past Dagger. "Your that dapper freak! What are you doing here! You wrecked my show-" she was cut off by the doctor "Beast, you can't talk to a guest like that! He was bitten by your tiger like Dragon! He just came here so I could check his wounds...... Now, let me see your prothesis" "Prothesis?" Sebastian wondered out loud. "We're all an irregular bunch....we're a gathering group with people who have certain problems, I'm missing an arm myself but Doc gave me this fine replacement.... Good looking, isn't it?" Joker laughed

I looked at them "Do you make these prothesis for the whole circus, sir?" I asked looking at the doctor "More or less..... I make them and do adjustments here and there....carve them and finish the final product... It's a big job!" The doctor replied while looking at Beast's prothesis. "Carve them? Are they made out of wood?" Sebastian asked as he got closer to Beast and the doctor "Nope, ceramic but I use special material to make them light and sturdy" the doctor said. Sebastian touched Beast's foot "I see...... They're light and smooth to the touch..... This is truly fine work" Sebastian said as he looked higher up her leg making me sweatdrop, once he got to the thigh and raised it "Hm, what's this? A seal?".

" You pervert!" Beast shouted blushing in anger, she swung her leg at Sebastian repeatedly but he always dodges it. Now everyone began to shout and yell as chaos began as well, I sighed and watched as the medical equipment was getting destroyed. Dagger took out his knives and threw them at Sebastian, he jumped up and landed on a rail on the ceiling while the knives flew over to the entrance where they collided with flesh making the person grunt "Oi! Will you shut your yaps! I can hear you all from my tent!" Dragon shouted pulling out the knifes and brought flowers over to Beast, who was about to whip someone, and whisper in her ear making her blush and huff then ran out of the tent.

Everyone including me looked at Dragon in shock as he huffed and walked over to Dagger "Here...." He said giving Dagger before walking over to a chair and let the doctor treat his arm "My my that was mighty athletic of you! I'd reckon I'd hire 'ee!" "Would you? Our master don't pay us well and treat us unfairly..... I have a coworker, right here" Sebastian said putting a hand on my shoulder. They looked at me "Hm, if he's anything like you than I reckon I'd give him an entry test!" "Thank you! We'll be back in the morning!" Sebastian said and we walked out of the tent. I looked at Sebastian then heard footsteps behind us "This place is forbidden" a voice comes behind us making us turn to see Dragon with one of his arm bandage up "The exit is that way" he pointed at the exit and Sebastian smiled "Thank You!! See you tomorrow!" Sebastian said and Dragon muttered something before walking away and we left to a hotel near by.