Chapter 4- Some 'treasures' founded......in the big tent?

THIRD POV
Ciel looked around suspiciously watching everyone practice, especially you who was just sitting on the ground looking at one of Snake's snakes in your hands. Ciel looked at Sebastian who was next to him "Sebastian, who do you think is the one who's been killing kids?" Ciel whispered as you stood up with the snake around your waist "Dragon! Practice your special stunt!" Emily shouted from up above and you waved it off.

You unbutton your outfit and let the top half fall over the snake that's still around your waist, Ciel's eyes widen when he saw a couple of scars and marks. You picked up your staff and blew fire on each end of the staff then started to twirled it, Emily watched from above with Doll ".....FOOL!" Emily shouted making you lose your concentration "EMI- BEAUTY?! IM GOING TO KILL YOU?!" You shouted running out of the big tent after Emily who was already on the ground.

Ciel watches as you left the tent "Sorry about him.....he's a bit crabby" Emily said already losing sight of you "So, your his sister?" Ciel asked looking at Emily "Yep! By 20 minutes older!" Emily said smiling as you came back with the same snake around your shoulders "Hey Beauty.... Can you help me find.....ya know....my things" you asked nervously looking at Ciel and Sebastian suspiciously. Emily looked at you then at Ciel and Sebastian "Of Course.....where did you last saw them?" Emily asked looking at you "here...." You said looking around for your 'treasures' behind the crates. You noticed something sparkle in your eyes "Aha! There you are!" You said holding up a blue sapphire ring making Ciel widen his eyes 'That's the same kind of ring I have' Ciel thought as Emily looked at the ring "Isn't that the ring that Earl gave you 7 years ago?" You looked at Emily and huffed as you placed the ring in your mouth and nodded.

Emily walked up to you and basically opened your mouth then grabbed the ring "Don't choke on the ring..... The Earl gave it to you because you kept looking at it" Emily said sternly and you rolled your eyes "......yeah, I know....gimme my ring back! Dummy!" You said snatching the ring away from Emily and huffed out smoke from your nose. Ciel looked at the ring then back at you "Where did you get that ring?" Ciel asked coming up to you and Emily "He got it 7 years ago, a year before we join the circus..... He kept looking at it when an Earl and his wife were in town..... He kept looking at the ring waiting to take it but the Earl noticed him and gave him the ring like that....he was a generous man, he would always visit when he was in town......then he stopped" Emily said looking down and you looked away "He was like a father to us......gave us food, clothing....all the love we need....." Emily said smiling "Ahhh! Quit with the sad emotion! I'm out of here!" You grumbled and stomped away. Ciel looked at Emily "What did the Earl look like?" Ciel asked and Emily smiled then placed a hand on Ciel's shoulder "Like you.....but with a dimple, right here" Emily said poking near Ciel's left eye. Ciel's eyes widen 'That's my father's ring?!' Ciel thought as Emily walked away.

You came back into the tent and started to look around again "Aha! Found ya again!" You picked up a crown with jewel inside "That's one of the Queen's crowns?!" Ciel whispered angrily as you placed it in your sack and continued to find more of your 'treasures'. You found more of your 'treasures' "Aye Dragon....you found your things?" Dagger said coming in and you had rings in your hair and nodded. Ciel narrowed his eyes and you pulled out a cane with blue sapphires imbedded in the cane "Aye be darn..... You are a sneaky reptile indeed!" Dagger said looking at the cane and you cracked a smirk showing a ring in your mouth "Well....hurry up and find the rest.....we have practice and we don't want to step on your things!" Dagger said as he walked out. You turned back and picked up a prothesis that looked like a child's arm, you looked around and threw it somewhere before getting up with the sack that was full of your 'treasures' then walked out of the tent leaving Ciel and Sebastian behind suspicious about you.

Ciel watches you as you walked out "He's a thief...... I bet he's the one who's killing those kids...." Ciel said to Sebastian and Sebastian nodded then you came back with Emily "Have you seen that prothesis arm around here?" Emily asked looking around and you nodded then went to the area you threw it at "Right Here!" You threw it at Emily, who caught it easily "I swear your a demon sometimes" Emily said and you shrugged "....maybe I am, maybe not" you said smirking showing a ruby ring in one of your K9's. Emily rolled her eyes before you and her walked out of the tent since it was getting dark and you don't need to practice since you already did your act.

You went somewhere and Ciel walked out of the tent with Sebastian as they watched you, Ciel looked at Sebastian "I'm going to look around the tent I'm staying in....maybe I can find something" Ciel said before walking to the tent that you shared with Ciel.

CIEL'S POV
I walked towards the tent I'm staying with Dragon, I opened the flap to see no one was here yet. I walked in and looked around Dragon's side to see a chest that had something sticking out of it. I walked towards it and opened it to see things making me gasp and my eyes widen. There were many jewels, rings, crowns, and many other valuable items that were from nobles, I narrowed my eyes when I saw my father's ring on a desk near a little candle, it glistened as the light of the candle it the jewel.

I was about to pick it up when a hand grabbed my wrist and held it tightly "What Are You Doing Here?!"