Hit by a Car!

~Yuki's P.O.V~

I was at the store to pick up some food since my fridge was half full. I grabbed my stuff as i finished paying. I didn't have a car so it was a long walk home. Not to mention my feet are pretty swollen and my stomach was really heavy. I was wearing a scar covering over my face just in case. I began to wonder...When my child is born what will she look like? Will she want to know who her father is? Will she be a hybrid? would she also be blind?. My clouded thoughts were soon interrupted with a huge honk. I looked to the side and saw a car coming straight towards me. To fast for me to get out. I held my stomach and turned around. I was not going to let my child die. The pain did come it was to sudden and to quick. I felt my vision become really blurry. Some Gasp and Screams could be heard around me. Guess some people saw me get hit. "Oh NO...SHE'S PREGNANT SOMEONE GET HELP" I assume the driver said. I looked a bit and saw my scarf had fallen off. My thoughts were what if my kid was not going to survive. What was going to happen if i died....What about J? "J" i said softly before everything went black....

( So sorry it is so short but i got to upload what i got to. Also im quite emotional since i just saw Aphmau's new video of MCD And apparently she said in her Twitter that someone was going to die and i just saw Garroth at the end so pretty much i think he is the one who is about to die which i don't want him to...;n; im so sorry but i really Ship Garmau alot )