Investigation

~Narration~
Jason had moved Sam from the staff room and into the sewers. it wasn't much but it would be enough to hide him from the town as they investigated. Why was he doing this? Why was Jason's motivation for kidnapping the young hybrid. Well that was it, he was a hybrid and now in the markets they are sold at very high prices. And if nobody wanted him.
, well he would just keep Sam to himself mess around with him. Its what he does best. As he set Sam down in a dark corner he heard the muffles above. He quickly went for a ladder and began to climb up and into the city. He saw that the cops were not far so he hurried to the Store and acted as if he had been there all day, nothing out of the ordinary. "excuse me sir we are ere to search the place for a missing person mind tellin us what happened when you saw Sam?" an officer said. Jason wasn't scared he wasn't going to crack. He was surprisingly calm. "please Jason" Taurtis said behind the officer, this officer was like His friend ever since his first attempt to kill himself he got this officer it was funny really how he got the same officer here now. "alright I sill, around 3:50 Sam had arrived here like usual, though instead of going straight to the games he went another direction. I saw him walk around for a but after that well I don't know I didn't see him after I just brushed it off and well I thought he went home or some other place.I assume he didn't" Jason said as Taurtis sadly nodded. The investigation went on in the store but found nothing that would lead to Sam and that is bow Jason planned it.