Amnesia

~Narration~

The room went quite as the only thing that was the sound was that constant sound of the deceased. The eyes landed on the floor as the sound was just a constant reminder that they have lost a friend. Taurtis' eyes had tears falling of his cheeks. His pupils shrunk as he saw his now dead lover lying there on the bed. He could have sworn he saw a smile upon his eyes which only made his heart break even more than it already was. Why had his happened to him? Why him out of all people why was he the one to leave the world. Taurtis felt nothing he went numb as his legs gave out and he fell on his knees. He clutched his shirt where his heart was and felt it. He felt his heart stop for a moment as he looked at the lying man on the bed. He never had felt more pain than in that moment. Never had he felt so empty so broken yet so full of hatred and love. Hatred towards everything in the world hatred towards death. He hated everything. He hated himself at that moment. Yet as this happened he couldn't help but fall in love with Sam again. He had never felt like this. And he couldn't help fall in love with him again. Taurtis collected his strength once again and got up off the floor and went to the side of Sam's bed. He grabbed the hand of Sam and felt it a bit warm yet cold. He bent down and kissed him. As soon as he did he felt sparks again. And then the room was filled with a sound. A sound that shocked everyone. A sound that shocked even Taurtis as he kissed Sam.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Taurtis parted from Sam's lips and saw him stir. He felt exited yet odd at the same time as he saw him open his maroon eyes. Sam looked around and gasped in air. The doctors came to his side and lead everyone out wanting to test Sam a bit. Outside they waited for what seemed like hours. Well at least for Taurtis. He felt like he was alive once more but felt trapped since he kept waiting. "Hey Taurtis calm down at least he's alive...well rose from the dead" Grian said getting a glare from Taurtis. Grian only shrugged and looked at J. J was holding Yuki in his arms as she slept holding her mother's bunny. They kept waiting for about another hour as finally the doctor came out with a clipboared. "Alright well so far everything seems to be perfectwith him except" the doctor stopped as he wrote something down. Taurtis got up and looked at him. "Except what?" He said concern in his voice. "he wont be able to remember any of you he Can't remember anything. He has amnesia now I'm very sorry. However I did speak to him saying who you all are he is willing to talk and live with you but he has no recollection of who you all are. If you do tae him then i want to warn you that you shouldn't pressure him to remember. However do help him remember you and his memories" the doctor said. Everything was so much for Taurtis yet he agreed to everything. As they entered they saw Sam staring out the window his hands folded. "Sam here are your friends" The doctor said as sam turned around smiling at them all.

"Hello I'm Sam"

(The end what not every story ends happily)

(SIKE imma make another book hope you will like the upcoming one. Heh Anyways until that publish of the next boo It will be called 'Amnesia (SamxTaurtis)' i will announce when it comes out. Before i completely end this i want to say thank you. To all of you who have read my book. I can't appreciate the support. I love you all until then take care guys and i will see you all in the next one Byyyeeee~~~)

-Freak out