Chapter 2

1st January 2016
9:42am

"Ow," My brain hurts. "Why did I have so much to drink last night?" I heave my body up off my comfortable inviting bed. My blinds are closed of from the world, meaning my eyes wouldn't be singed off from the mid-day sun. Stupid -fucking- sun. Stupid America. Why am I in America you ask? Because I attend Uni here. Yes, I'm British. No, my family don't live here. Yes, Jacob came with me. Like in Love, Rosie. Yet I didn't fuck it all up by getting pregnant.

The point is, after I finished Sixth Form, I wanted to get away from my family and explore the world. However, unlike some I didn't want to take a gap year. I wanted to settle down and earn money quickly. So I decided to move to America. Jacob, had had this plan since he was younger, and we both came out about it to each other at the same time. Yet he had to get a scholarship to get in. My pointless father just bought me a spot. So in mine and Jacobs relationship, I'm the rich bimbo. Whilst he's the smart, middle class, family loving Geek. Lucky arsehole.

I sit up and grab my glass of water on the side as well as two paracetamol, I slip them in my mouth and swallow, shaking my head trying to get rid of the pain at the back of my head.

I move around on my bed uncomfortably. This bed isn't as nice as my other one back in England. For one thing thus bed is a small single, when I used to sleep on a queen sized memory foam bed with an over hanging canopy above, the room I had was tastefully painted lilac with matching furniture. Not like this bland yellow room with mismatched cheap furniture that barely held all of my things.

So why had i settled for less than I could have? Because i stupidly declared to my father I could support myself financially, he didn't believe me at first buying me this small house. Yet I manage to pay the bills just fine, so I guess I showed him!

Okay, okay. I'm not that dumb, but my life isn't too bad, I worked hard, studied hard, and look at me now! Hung over and tired!

I tried many times to get Jacob to move in with me, but unfortunately his scholarship prevents gin from doing so. It's a shame really, I don't enjoy being alone. Back home I always had someone to talk to. Now? I'd have to pay a huge phone bill to talk to my parents or any other friends apart from Jacob.

They had surprised me last September for my birthday, not only did my parents come visit, but Jacobs family did too! His mum, his three younger sisters and his younger brother.

His father didn't come, I'd only met him a few times before he went to prison...

My phone's ringtone brings me out of my train of though, checking it I see I've received a message from Jacob: "Rise and Shine! Hope you didn't forget our deal ;)"

Oh god! How could I forget! That stupid deal I made. I can't back out if it now! I already agreed to it! There is no way in hell, that I want to sleep with my best friend! He's basically my brother for crying out loud!

Think Lily, Think!

As though a light bulb has been turned on, I run downstairs to my computer. I sit on my comfortable sofa and get to work. Once the computer is booted up I click on the quickest search engine and begin to type: www.internetdatin-

Oh who am I kidding? Finding a hook up on line? That's just the brink of sad!

My phone bleeps again: "No prostitutes or people you just met that day,"

It's from Jacob, is it me or was he trying to make it hard for the both of us?

I reply back, trying to be casual: "Coolio :)"

Wow Lily, you just made that so casual.

I roll my eyes at myself. It's the best I can do. Shutting up my laptop, I begin to form my new plan. What's wrong with good old seduction, I'll just meet a guy! Easy!

I'll date a guy, tell him about the deal I made and then: volá, the vigino is gone... o.

I rush back upstairs to my room, ready to pick out a sexy, yet casual outfit.

I throw my wardrobe doors open and quickly ramble through all my clothes, I chuck several items out that are completely unflattering and stair at what I have left. Booty shorts? No that just screams slutty. A mini skirt? The same problem. Maybe a cute little dress will work?

I pick out a mid-thigh dress. It's red and starts tight at the top, until the waist, where is has a skater skirt. The neckline is low, to show some cleavage, but not too much to make it look like I'm a hooker. I pair it with black tights and black heeled ankle boots, as well as my black leather jacket.

I lay them down on my bed before heading into the shower, cleaning myself and shaving my legs and armpits.

Once I'm done, I step out and blow dry my hair. I then brush my teeth before putting on my outfit.

Once I'm dressed I sit down at my vanity table and begin to style my hair and do my make up.

I curl my hair into light waves and braid my fringe back and clip it in place.

For my make up, I give myself thin winged eyeliner, long lashes, and clear lipgloss, not bothering with any face make up.

Perfect.

I grab my keys and my phone and begin to head out of my house. Just as I lock up, I receive a message on my phone: "No telling anybody about the deal :P"

Fuck.