Chapter 6

14th January 2016
5:38am

Come on... Come on... just text me you damn idiot!

After the first day of meeting Chase, I had not received any text messages from the said culprit. The culprit who had promised to text me.

On the second day after meeting Chase, at exactly 9:05pm I received a text message which read: 'Hey, is this Lily? Its Chase :)' . Deciding it was best to play it cool, I decided not to reply for an hour, however 30 minutes into Netflix and I was straight to sleep meaning it wasn't until the third day of meeting Chase that I actually managed to have a text message conversation with said super hot boy.

On the fourth day of meeting Chase, We spoke from 6am til 11pm through text message with barely any breaks in conversation. When he suggested that we should meet the next day at the park.

So now on the fifth day of meeting Chase, I was up at 5:30am ready to plan my outfit and hair and make up for our quick meet up. It may have been premature on my part to message Chase at exactly 5:33am in the morning, but I was sure my text would possibly wake him, which meant that I could talk to him til my hearts content. However, said Idiot, was yet to reply and my stress levels were going through the roof, my coffee was also possibly not helping.

I flip my phone onto the bed beside me, trying my best to ignore the clock ticking on my bedroom wall so I could concentrate on putting an outfit together.

In the past few days it had began to snow and had still not let up. I needed an outfit that was sexy, yet would still keep me warm.

To start my outfit, I began to pull on a thermal V-neck vest and matching thermal leggings to help fight the chill of the frost from outside. Next, I slid on a pair of dark wash jeans, the material more constricting with my newly added layer underneath. Although the leggings made my legs look thicker under my jeans, I couldn't help but marvel at the warmth of them and how it accentuated my curves even more. 

The top half of my body needed a little more thought as to make sure I would not only remain warm but keep the sexy image I was looking for. I finally settle on a cream wool wrap around sweater, and throw that on over my head, tying the extra wool - to secure the wrap - into a neat bow.

I lay my grey coat onto my bed next to my discarded phone , stroking the fur that adorned the collar softly. Before also picking out a light blue cashmere scarf to put on with the coat before I left. I also leave my grey suede Chelsea boots the foot of my bed.

Turning towards my vanity, I begin to pull my hair into a neat half up half down style, ensuring my ears are covered by my hair for extra warmth. I secure a butterfly clip to keep the style in place.

I reluctantly move onto my makeup, knowing this will me by hardest decision. I apply a little concealer under my eyes to rid them of the dark bags I had attained from staying up late at night to text Chase. After I choose a light grey shimmering eyeshadow to paint my eyelids with rounding off the edged to highlight my almond shaped eyes. I stroke dark mascara onto my lashes before finally applying a shimmering lip gloss onto my plump lips.

I smile at myself in the reflection of the mirror, the smile is forced and tight on my skin. My heart begins to feel like a heavy burden on my chest, constricting my breathing.

I have to do this. I have to do this.

I look back up into my eyes. Pull one last long, fake smile, before getting up from my vanity and heading to my bedroom door.

I take slow steps down to my kitchen. I pick up a light green apple from my fruit bowl before lowering myself onto the breakfast stool.

I hope I'm doing the right thing, meeting Chase. I have so much on the line. I can't just give a part of myself to just anybody. They need to be special... to me.

Chase is kind.
Chase is considerate.
Chase is smart.
Chase is handsome.
Chase is... experienced?

Jacob is kind.
Jacob is considerate.
Jacob is smart.
Jacob could be... cute?

Snap out of it, Lily!

With a reluctant sigh. I take a bite out of my apple.

  ***

I've finally updated! Yay! Updates will continue to be slow as I have a lot of Ucas and portfolios to sort out at college at the mo, I've also got my job keeping me busy most days so please be patient.

I'm sorry it is so short, i hope the next is longer and i am SO glad that so many people have taken an interest! Thank you all so much for being loyal, patient and kind!