12 chapter

Warning: this chapter sucks.

______

Danika's p.o.v;

It's been now 1 week....Ethan and I are ignoring each other. I'm still dating Nash and I haven't talked to Michelle or Grayson yet.
Just everything is upside down for me.

It was lunch and I was sitting with Nash and his friends together.

"You okay ?" He stroked my hand.
"Yeah, just thinking" I fake smiled.
"About ?" He put his head in the crook of my neck.
"School and stuff like that." I kissed his temple.

Ethan's p.o.v;

Just to see them together breaks me.

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Michelle and Grayson. From my seat I had a perfect view to Danika and Nash{Stalker}.

He put his head in the crook of her neck.....
I slowly formed a fist with my hands until Grayson put his hand above mine.

"Calm down. It's going to be okay" he said.
"Okay ? Dude nothing is going to be okay. She don't want any contact with me. She ignores me. She hates me." I tried not cry. Not in school!!
"She don't hates you." He tried to make me feel better.
"Yeah you're right, she probably is in love with me because I almost broke her nose." I said sarcastically.
He didn't said anything after this.
That's what I thought......

"Have you guys talked to her ?" I asked them.
"No" Michelle said.
"Then can you find a way to talk to her ?" I asked with a little sarcastic.
"Boy we try our-" Michelle stopped talking and her eyes got big.
"What ? What is it ?!" I asked. I almost yelled but nobody heard me.
"Grayson, you know that we will again fly to my parents next week, right ? And how about we take Ethan and Danika with us ?" She asked.
"Yeah Michelle that's a good idea but there is just one problem" I laughed sarcastically{Ethan is very sarcastic}. "How the fuck do you want to take Danika with us ? She won't even talk to us." I yelled at her.
"Calm your nipples Voldemort. She won't talk to you but that doesn't mean that she wouldn't talk to us." She said.
"Yeah Michelle's right." Grayson said while drinking his cola.
"I thought you were my brother" I looked at him.
"Sorry" he laughed.
"Will you talk to her ?" I asked Michelle.
"I don't think so" she gave me a glare.
"What !? No please I am so sorry. I need her okay !? I didn't had sex for like 2 weeks and that a high score for me !! Please" I whined.
"Why don't you just fuck some bitch ?!" Grayson smirked and punched my shoulder playfully.
"On which side are you !?" I spit.
"Seriously why don't you just fuck an other girl !?" He said in a serious tone.
"I don't know man." I looked back at Danika and Nash.
"Stop staring at them E. Of course I will talk to Danika." Michelle said.
But I continued to star at them......

-------

Dankia's p.o.v;

I was finally on my way home.
Tomorrow will come my cousin. I can't wait to see him again.
His name is Cameron(not Dallas).
He's in the same age as I. 16.

"Wait up Danika" someone yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw Michelle.
"Hey" I smiled.
I'm not mad at Michelle or Grayson. They should be mad at me for being so sassy to them.
"What's up ?" Michelle hugged me.
"Not much. How about you ?" I hugged her back.
"Same.....ehm I have a question" she said nervously.
"Go ahead" I drank something from my water bottle.
"Okay, so next week Grayson and I will fly back to New York for like 2 weeks. And I wanted to ask you if you want to come with us." She smiled.
"I seriously would love to but I think my parents won't allow me to fly to New York without them." I said almost chocking.
"We can ask your parents together. Please." She begged.
"Fine." I smiled.
"Great" she grabbed my water bottle and drank from it.
"Ehh you're welcome." I laughed with a confused look on my face.
"Thanks" she also laughed.

-------

Later that day Michelle was over at my house.
We were chilling and watching Netflix{and chill}.

"Let's ask your parents now" she stood up and grabbed her phone from my bed.
"Come on" I walked out my bedroom door with Michelle behind me. We walked downstairs to the living room, where my parents were.

"Ehh mom, dad ?" I asked a little bit nervous.
"Yeah honey ?" My mom said.
"So you guys already know Michelle and she asked me today something...."
"And what ?" My dad asked.
Then Michelle began to speak.
"Well, I'll fly next week to my parents in New York and I asked Danika if she wanna come with me." Her voice was a little bit shaky what means that she also nervous was.
"Who would come with you ?" My dad asked.
"My boyfriend and his brother" she smiled.
"His brother !?" I whispered quickly with big eyes.
"Sorry, I knew that you wouldn't come with us if Ethan would come." She whispered back.
As I was about to say something my mom interrupted me.
"Can we call your parents and talk to them ?" She asked Michelle.
"Yeah sure."
"Okay.......here" my mom handed her a piece of paper and a pencil.
She wrote the number from her parents on it and gave it back to my mom.
"Thanks" my mom smiled at her.
"No problem" she smiled back.

We went back upstairs into my room and sat on my bed.
"So Ethan will be there ?!" I groaned.
"Yeah, sorry again." She said.
"It's okay, the main thing is that I don't have to share a room with him." I said while playing with my hair.
"Ehh yeah....that's a thing....my parents have only one guest room." She fake laughed.
"Ugh...." I groaned again and laid down.

Michelle's p.o.v;

I think it's better if I don't tell her that she has to sleep with Ethan in a bed.
Surprise.......

_______

Sorry for any mistakes.
I hope you guys like it 🤗❤️

-M🎀