13 chapter

Michelle's p.o.v;

I was at the house from the Dolans chilling with Ethan and Grayson.

"So....." Ethan began to speak. "What about Danika ?" He played with his earlobe.
"What should be with her ?" I asked. I know what he meant...I just want to tease him a little.
"Have you talked to her yet ?" He asked annoyed.

You want to play this game bro !?
You can have it !!
"Yeah" I said with no emotions.
"What did she said !?" He asked quickly.
"Hm....stuff" I took a sip of my cola.
"What kind of stuff ?" He rolled his eyes.
"Like....words."
Grayson began to laugh.
"What were the words ?" He got pissed.
"I don't know. It were to many." I again took a sip of my cola.
"Are you kidding me !? Come on, tell me. I'll do everything you want." He begged.
"Everything ?" I raised one eyebrow and smirked.
"Everything!" He nodded.
"Okay then....stop being a jerk." I yelled the last part in his face.
"I'll stop. I promise" he looked me in the eyes.
Gosh this boy is like a dog.
I stayed silent and just looked at him. I love to tease him. He gets so angry....

After some seconds of just staring at each other, he threw his hands in the air.
"Are you going to tell me what she said !?" He sarcastically smiled.
"Oh yeah right. I forgot." I put my head on Grayson's shoulder.
"Just. Tell. Me" he clenched his jaw.
"Okay, okay" I laughed. "Well her parents will call my parents and talk to them. I'm sure she will come with us. But she wasn't that happy as I told her that you will come with us. She groaned the whole time. I don't know how she will reject if she find out that you two have to share a bed." I said.
"I'll share a bed with her ?!" He smirked.
"Yeah but how about I just share a bed with her and you with Grayson ?" I'm afraid that Ethan will do something to Danika....
"NO" they both jumped up.
"I can't sleep with him." They pointed at each other.
"Then Danika will sleep with me and Grayson." I crossed my legs.
"No she will sleep with me" Ethan whined.
"Ethan no Sex" I warned him.
"W-who said I want Sex with her ?!" He scratched the back of his neck.
"I know it" I again raised one eyebrow.
"I won't have Sex with her" he laughed nervously.
"Ethan seriously, I think she's a virgin. Don't take her virginity." I really don't want Danika to lose her virginity to Ethan. He will hurt her....
"I know that she's a virgin and I won't do anything." He crossed his arms.
"Okay, I trust you."

------

Next day:

Danika's p.o.v;

My mom woke me up and told me that dad and she talked to Michelle's parents.
She said that her parents seem really nice so I can fly to New York.

My cousin Cameron will pick me up from school today. I honestly can't wait.

------

"Michelle" I yelled from across the hallway.
She came over to me and I told her what my parents told me.
"Yay" she cheered and hugged me tight.
"We fly on Monday" she said.
Okay today is Thursday that means I have only 4 days with Cameron.
"Let's go to our first period" I threw my bag on my shoulder.

-------

Skip school:

I run out of the school and saw Cameron waiting for me in his car. He got out of the car and walked towards me smiling. He wore black jeans and a tight white t-shirt. You could see his abs through his shirt.
I know he's my cousin but he's hot.
True story I'm sorry!

I run to him and jumped in his arms.
"Cameron" I smiled.
He spun me around and let me down.
"I missed you" he hugged me.
"I missed you more."
We hugged each other for like 3min then we pulled away and I looked up at him.
He's way bigger than I.
"You have become even prettier." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"Same about you" I giggled.

We went towards his car, he opened the door for me to get in. Then he went to his side and also got in. He started the car and we drove home.

Ethan's p.o.v;

As I walked out of school I saw Danika hugging a guy. Who the fuck is this guy !?
I thought she's dating Nash.
Then I saw Nash also staring at them. He glared at this guy like crazy.

I hope they are only fri- oh okay they are going towards his car and.....they are...driving away....I..I....who's this fucker !?

-------

Danika's p.o.v;

Me and Cameron were in my room.
We both were trying the new snapchat filter till I got a message from Nash.

Nash: I'm breaking up with you.

What the fuck !?

Me: Why ?

Nash: you're cheating on me. I saw you with this guy. You were all over him.

Me: Tf Nash that's my cousin.

Nash: Then why were you in his arms !?

Me: Cause he came from Atlanta to visit us.

Nash: Oh

Me: Yeah "Oh"....I can't believe that you don't trust me.

Nash: I trust you it's just that I got jealous as I saw you guys together.

Me: I never would cheat on you but well....you made this decision, so bye ✌🏼️

Nash: No I'm sorry....

I didn't replied after this.

I kinda feel bad but first of all: he thought I was cheating on him.
And second of all: I like him more than a friend but I don't love him....I still love Ethan.

It was the biggest mistake of my life to fall in love with Ethan Dolan.

"What's wrong ?" Cam asked.
"My boyfriend and I broke up" I played with my phone.
"Why ? Did he do something to you ? I swear I'll kill him-" I cut him off by laughing.
Then I explained everything to him and we started to watch a movie till I again got a text message. This time from Michelle.

Michelle: Yo who was this guy ??😏

Me: My cousin 😂

Michelle: Your cousin ?!😳

Me: Yeah why ?

Michelle: I thought there's something more than you know 😂❤️

Me: Haha no he came from Atlanta to visit us and I just missed him. 🙈💕

Michelle: Okay, can't wait for New York. The first time with my best friend haha 👭💗

Right, Michelle is my best friend.....

Me: Me either 👭💗

"And who was that ?" He groaned.

"My best friend, Michelle" I smiled.
"How does she look ??" He tried to look at her profile picture.
"Don't even try it Cameron. She has a boyfriend" I smiled sarcastically.

New York with my best friend, her boyfriend and the person I hate and love the most....Ethan.
Yeah.....the perfect combination for New York.

________

Sorry for any mistakes.
I hope you guys like it. 🤗❤️

-M🎀