Part 1

Joe's POV

You don't understand, You don't understand, What you do to me when you hold his hand.

I was walking down the store, to buy some props for a video. Hood up, head down, minding my own business. Whilst looking down, I heard giggling-

It was your laughter. 

I looked up, but I already knew who it was: Y/N. Your laugh was the sweetest sound anyone ever heard, and I could recognize it anywhere. You weren't alone though, as you walked linked-arms with him. Him: that ruthless pig. It hurt me, not only because I loved you, but because I saw the way he treated you: he was a liar, cheater, and heartless monster. I have no idea what you saw in him.

We were meant to be, but a twist of fate, made it so we had to walk away.

If only I showed you that I cared, if only there was more time. There were so many opportunities: the Username: Evie party, the movie night, your birthday, Caspar's 5 million subscriber party. All those times I noticed I was falling for you, but I could never find the courage to speak to you. I regret those missed opportunities so, so much.

It's four am and I know that you're with him,

My sleeping pattern is still messed up, and I'm lying in bed, feeling regretful and guilty. I miss you Y/N: since you've been gone, you have left me and Caspar. We both miss your frequent visits, but in my head I replay the times we were together.

I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin, And if he feels my traces in your hair, Well, sorry love, but I don't really care.

Like, remember that time we went star gazing? You were so cold, I gave you my coat. Still cold, we decided to sit against the tree, hugged into each other, with a blanket wrapped around us. We talked about our dreams, aspirations, goals. You hugged into me, to catch a glimpse of my warmth. I stroked your arms, trying to keep them warm. Slowly, you started warming up, and fell asleep. I stroked your hair, imaging what life could be like if we would be together.

Cause we're on fire, We are on fire,

Y/N, now I realise what's happening. I can't manage: I can't live knowing that he is where I should be. He only uses you and lies, and you deserve so much more... So much more.

We're on fire now.

That's it, I think to myself, and grab my coat. I run out the door, heading straight for your apartment. I can't, I just need you to know how I feel. Y/N, I need you. Y/N, please. 

I knock, and wait impatiently for you to answer. You open, wearing that dress which makes you look so amazing. 

"Y/N, can we talk?"

I don't care what people say when we're together, You know I wanna be the one who holds you in your sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever, I know you wanna leave so com'on, baby, be with me so happily.