Mikey Way • Imagine 2

"Love?" I turn around and sigh. "What Mikey?" Mikey frowns. "What's wrong?" Mikey walks next to me and wraps his arms around me. "School work. We have this huge presentation due tomorrow and no one in my group wants to do anything, and I want to get a good grade. So now, I have to do everything."

          "Do you want me to help?" I nod. "Please?" Mikey smiles and sits next to me. "So what do you have to do?" I pick up a piece of paper and show him. "I have to have a least 4 pages of guided notes, a poster, and I have to make a diagram."

         "Okay, how about this. I can do the diagram, and 2 pages of the guided notes and then help you with the poster." I shake my head. "Mikey, then you would be basically doing everything. That's not fair." Mikey pecks my lips and smiles.

    "It's okay y/n, I don't want to see you so stressed." I bite my lip and nod. "Fine..."

~TIME SKIP~

Hours later, Mikey and I were finished. "See that wasn't so bad." I sigh. "That took us like 3 hours."

"But still. At least you have it done." Mikey puts the poster and the notes in the corner. "Do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" I smile and nod. "Yes, that would be amazing." I stand up and stretch. "What movie?"

"The Hunger Games." Mikey rolls his eyes. "Again?"

"Yes again." Mikey grabs the blanket that was on our bed and carries it downstairs. I grab a small blanket just encase Mikey steals all the covers, like he always does.

"Do we have any popcorn?" I shrug. "I'm not sure, let me go see." I walk to the kitchen and start shuffling around the cabinets. "No, we're out."

"Okay, then just grab us a bag of chips." I grab a bag of chips and some pop (or soda). I walk back the the living room and turn off all the lights.

Mikey pats his lap and I smile. I sit on his lap and he wraps his arms around me. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too."

  This one is short and kinda crappy, sorry...