Getting to know you

I woke up to the smell of something getting warm. My first thought was that we were being attacked, but when I shot out of my bed I found nothing. The smell was coming from around the corner. I flowed it careful not to make a sound. I came to what looked like the kitchen. Mikey was at the stove cooking what smelt like eggs and sausages. When I saw there was no danger, I relaxed a little. I wasn't really sure what to do so I walked in and sat down on one of the stools. "Well good morning! So you're going to help us with 'Filth'?" Mikey asked when he turnd around. "Ya. Are we the only ones up?" I asked taking note of how it was just us in the kitchen. "Ya, but not for long!" he grinned and walked over toward the door. "Watch this Lisa, DUDES, I MADE BREAKFAST!" he hollered out the door. Two seconds later, the three other turtle came crashing in. "Did you make pancakes?" Donnie asked with excitement in his eyes. "No, I made those yesterday." Mikey answered. Then he got out some plates and the boys and I loaded them up.

"Good morning Lisa." Leo said to me with a small smile. "Hi" I said.  "So I take it your going to help us?" he asked kindly. "No, I just like sleeping in strangers houses and eating their food." I said giving a small smile. "Well then why don't we get to know you and you us? That way we won't be strangers anymore." Mikey offered. "Um...okay." So when we finished breakfast, we all went to the living room. "You go first." I said sitting down. "How were you mutated?" 

*they explain the backstory you should already know*

"Wow." Was all I could say. "Okay your turn!" Mikey looked at me with wide eyes. "How did you grow up?" he asked. "Well...*sigh*...I'm an orphan." I admitted staring at my feet. "Did your parents die or something?" Raph asked. "Or some thing." I answered. I looked up to see them staring at me as if they were expecting a little more info then that. "My dad wanted nothing to do with me and my abusive, drug lord mother is in prison." I growled folding my arms over my chest. "Lisa, are you ok?" Donnie asked. I took a deep breath and relaxed a little. It wasn't their fault that my life was like that. "Ya, I'm fine." I said looking up. "So, what do you do all day if you can't go top side?" I asked looking for a change of subject. "We mainly train." Raph answered. "Wha' do you do?" he asked. "I sing. I also dance, I did do local theater, I can also play piano, guitar and drums." I answered smiling at the memories of performing. "Oh my gosh! You should totally sing us something!" Mikey suggested loudly and gave me the biggest puppy face I've ever seen. "Ok. I'll need some music though." Donnie got up. "I've got something you can use." he walked off and returned with a small speaker and what looked like and iPod. "Here, I'll put it in karaoke mode." I quickly looked through the list and picked my song. Then I moved to a spot were everyone could see me.

[Chuckles]
Dance.

Back door cracked, we don't need a key
We get in for free, no V.I.P. sleaze,
Drink that Kool-Aid follow my lead,
Now you're one of us, you're coming with me

It's time to kill the lights and shut the DJ down
(This place's about to)
Tonight we're taking over, no one's getting out

[x4:]
This place's about to blow-oh-oh-oh!
Blow-oh-oh-oh
(This place about to)

Now what? What? We're taking control
We get what we want
We do what you don't
Dirt and glitter cover the floor
We're pretty and sick
We're young and we're bored
It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out
(This place about to)
Tonight we're taking names 'cause we don't mess around

[x4:]
This place about to blow-oh-oh-oh!
Blow-oh-oh-oh

Go, go, go, go insane, go insane
Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em
Let me see them hands, let me, let me see them hands
Go insane, go insane
Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em
Let me see them hands, let me, let me see them hands

We are taking over...
Get used to it ok...

[x4:]
Oh, this place about to blow-oh-oh-oh!
Blow-oh-oh-oh

This place about to blow...

(link to watch lyric video, i do not own the song or video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bPjCT-KdMU

As I preformed the turtles jaws dropped and when I finished they all jumped up and clapped. "Lisa that was amazing!" Raph exclaimed with a genuine smile. And I felt amazing too. Performing that, it made me feel more relaxed and it felt easier to breathe, I felt happier then I had in weeks.