Everything is Good

I woke up in Geoffrey's arms as my head laid on his chest. I heard his heart beat steadily. I rolled over and got up. My hair all down and sort of messy. I walked out the room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I sniffed and sniffed again. I smell... I smellllll breakfast. Oh my goodness yes I'm absolutely hungry. I finish brushing my teeth and washing my face. I go out of the bathroom and into the living room going through the open way of the kitchen.

"Abuelaaaaa it smells beautiful." I heard her laugh and I hugged her and kissed her cheek. I saw my brother laying on the couch. I went behind where his head was laying and I squatted down. I turned back to the kitchen and looked in my grandmother's fridge and saw whip cream.

"Lenaaaaaaaa what are you about to do?" I smiled at her and saw her shake her head. I shook the whip cream bottle and I saw my brother have an open hand on his forehead. I put whip cream in both of his open hands. I began to blow his nose until the whip cream ended up on his face

"What the fuck?" he sat up and looked at me. I smiled innocently.

"Hi." that made him get up quickly and I began to run out the back door and through the whole yard. I ran around to the front and to the back again. I made it to the front and he tackled me to the ground. He began to tickle me and I laughed as loud as a siren.

"Magdalenaaaaa why you so childish?" I laughed again and I kicked him off me and ran back into the house and in the kitchen.

"Okay you two. Magdalena go give this to Geoffrey." It was food on a tray and Andres stood in the door frame.

"Oooooh Geoffrey." I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

"And I'm childish." I went into Geoffrey and I's room.

"Geoffreyyyyy... Wake the fuck up." I laughed at myself. I like doing that. I saw him get up and finally sit up I gave the tray to him.

"Mmmm looks good." I nodded my head and I was about to walk away until he grabbed my wrist pulling me on to the bed. I kissed his lips once... Twice... Third... Fourth time for a very long time. I smiled and walked away towards the door I opened and I was about to close it.

"I love you." I opened the door slowly and looked at him. I bit my cheek and looked around before I directly made eye contact.

"What?" I stared at him and he smiled. He put the tray aside.

"I love you." I slowly smile and turned around.

"I love you too. Now eat." I left the room and went back into the kitchen. My mother and father were at the little table eating.

"Magdalena we're having a family day out at the ocean, so let everyone know. Go get your sister up." I nodded at my mother and went closer to my sister's room to hear moans. I felt a smile creep on to my face. I busted the room door open as she gasped and tried to cover herself up with the sheet. I closed the door and looked at her.

"We're all going to the ocean today and I won't tell." I left the room before she opened the room door slightly.

"You promise?" I walked back to her and smiled. I licked my lips as her hair was a mess. I patted it down.

"It's fun isn't it?" She smiled sheepishly and looked down at her feet. Getting myself serious.

"Yes I promise. Mom needs to think one of us saved ourselves for the wedding." I turned around and began to walk away.

"Thank you." I waved her off and shook my head.

"Yep." I went back into the kitchen and smiled at my mother.

"She knows." I went back to my room and sat next to Geoffrey. I layed my head on his shoulder and kissed the crease of his neck.

"What do you see in the future Nicole?" I made Geoffrey scoot up and I sat behind him. I untied his ponytail and played with his hair as he layed his head back on my chest.

"I don't knowwww. Maybe I could have an opening for my art. Maybe I could sell some paintings." He looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"And me?" I look at him and I decide to play a joke with him.

"Oh honey you're not in that dream." I smile and I see him frown and begin to laugh.

"I'm just kidding... You're there only if you want to be." He sits up and looks at me. He kisses my lips.

"I want to be there." I smile and hug him tightly. We let go and he gets up. I slap his ass.

"Get dressed we're going to the ocean." I ate the rest of his breakfast as he went to go get dressed. After, I ate I put on my swimsuit and a cover up dress. I put on my sandals and met up with everyone in the living room. Geoffrey was sitting on couch with my brother and then got quiet when I walked in. That's extremely weird, but I won't question it.

We all loaded up in my grandmothers truck and we drove to the ocean. Geoffrey held my hand all the way there. My father seemed to be watching the interaction between Geoffrey and I.

"I've been starting a film project. I've been filming basically the lives of all the artists. Since you're the new edition you will have to be part of it." I looked at Geoffrey and giggled. He played with hand putting his hand against mine. Measuring it, holding it, and crossing our fingers.

"Geoffrey, I hate the camera." I heard my father laugh and look at Geoffrey.

"Don't believe that lie. She loves the camera." I rolled my eyes and looked at Geoffrey who had his eyebrows up. I just laughed. We made it to the beach and set up. I sat on one knee and I saw Geoffrey take a video camera out and I rolled my eyes. He's always prepared.

"Introduce us. Who are you? You're whole name, date of birth, and where you were born." I looked at the camera and then at him. I smiled.

"I was born on July 28, 1985. My full name is Magdalena Florencía Luna Nicole Banks-Jiménez. I was born in Queens, New York." I saw him smile at me and I rolled my eyes. He paused the camera and looked at me.

"Run to the ocean and play in the water for me. Please?" I roll my eyes and I take of my cover up and sandal and he gets the camera rolling. I ran to ocean smiling and began playing in the water. I went into the ocean more and began to swim a little. I came back out the water and looked back at him with the camera still in hand. He waved and I waved back.

I finally saw him put the camera down and he ran up to me and put me over his shoulder. I screamed and hit his back. He dunked me into the water and I came back and began to hit his arm. He began to run and I ran after him.

I finally caught up to him and tripped him and he fell. I stood over him and stuck my tongue out at him. He sat up and pecked my lips. I saw the rest of my family sitting around chatting and we both joined the group.

"I hear wedding bells for Miss. Nicole." I looked up at my grandmother and gave her wide eyed. I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't like the idea of marriage because the true monster likes to show up as soon as the ring is put on." my grandmother laughed and I shrugged.

"What about you Geoffrey?" I looked at him and he smiled.

"I've been married once, but I wouldn't mind doing it again." he looked at me and I looked at my sister nudged my arm and I looked at her and rolled my eyes. I heard my grandmother humm and I laughed.