Ayato x Reader

It all start with a dare. A dare that had change your life forever. You and Sakamaki brothers were in the living room playing truth or dare even Reiji agree to play. Everything was so far so good until Laito change it all.
"Nn Dolly-chan, Truth or Dare" said Laito.
"Mm truth" (Y/N) said.
"Nn Dolly-chan, you always pick truth. This time you have to take a dare~" smirk Laito and as soon as you saw it, you knew it was bad.
"Let's see. I dare you.......to kiss Ayato" said Laito.
"What I can't do that!" Said (Y/N).
"Well you have to~" smirk Laito.
"Yo pancake" said Ayato "Just kiss Ore-sama already."
"No,no no" said (Y/N),standing up and ran up stair until you got to your room.
About a few minutes later you heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it" ask (Y/N).
"It's me, Ayato " said Ayato, softly.
"Leave me alone" said (Y/N), hiding under the covers.
"I'm not leaving until you open this door and if you don't I'll just come in anyway " said Ayato.
Soon you felt your bed sink down on the edge. You poked your head out of the covers to find your eyes locked with Ayato emerald eyes.
"Mm...what do you want" ask (Y/N).
"I want to apologize for my brother. You know how Laito is. He could be so dumb some times that you wished you could just crack open his skull and crash it into a million pieces" said Ayato, making (Y/N) crack a smile, "Now that's the smile I know and love."
"Thank you Ayato. You alway know how to make me smile." Said (Y/N).
"Of course. Ore-sama knows best, but was it really that bad that you had to kiss me." ask Ayato, sadly.
"No,no. It's just that it got me by surprise" said (Y/N), closing your eyes.
"Oh, so you won't mind if I stole a kiss from you" said Ayato, crawling on top of you and leaning in.
Soon you felt something warm on your lips and opened your eyes to see Ayato kissing you. You could believe what was happening. Ayato was kissing you with such passion and love that you couldn't resist to kiss back. After a few minutes you two broke apart and start into each eyes.
"So I see you don't mind huh" smirk Ayato.
"Oh-h we-well yo-you se-see" you shudder
"Did you like it" ask Ayato.
"Yeah, I did" said (Y/N), blushing.
"Good, then become my girlfriend. What do you say" said Ayato.
"I'll love to" said (Y/N), and with you and Ayato shared another kiss, but little did you know 20 pairs of eyes were watching you two.
"Move out of the way. I want to see" said Laito.
"No, me and teddy first" said Kanato.
"Be quiet. They will hear us. " snapped Reiji.
"I don't see what's the point of this" said Subaru.
Soon the four brothers start arguing.
"Oy, be quiet. I'm trying to sleep." Said Shu.
"Should we tell them we can hear them" you ask Ayato.
"Na, tell them figure it out." said Ayato.
Ignoring the fight being held outside you and Ayato continue cuddling and enjoying each other's company.