Christmas Special《Ayato》

"Oy, Melon. What are you doing?"

"Oh, just fixing up the christmas tree." You said, while hanging up ornaments on the tree.

"Huh? Why are you doing something boring .When you should be paying more attention to Your Truly." said Ayato proudly, while taking a sit on the couch.

"When, I'm sorry Your Truly, but I'm busy not like you who's sitting around doing nothing."

"Huh? What are you talking about. Step aside and let your Your Truly do it. You should feel honored." said Ayato, moving you aside.

"When I don't ned your help." You said, pushing Ayato aside.

"Huh? You dare deceive Your Truly." said Ayato, taking the box of ornaments from your hands.

"I do." You said, taking back the box of ornaments from him.

"Give me it." said Ayato, trying to take the box from you, but you had a tight grid on it.

"No." You said, pulling the box from him.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"You know what, I have a better idea." said Ayato, letting go of the box.

"What?" You ask, curly.

"How about we see who's better at decorating the tree and who ever loses has to do what the winner says."

"That seems fine by me."

"Prepare to lose to Your Truly." said Ayato, smirking.

"You wish." You smirk. Soon you both start to decorate the tree as fast as you could, but in the end, Ayato ended up winning.

"Hah, you lost. Now you have to listen Your Truly." said Ayato, smirking.

"Fine, what do you want." You ask.

"I want you to kiss me." said Ayato, showing a bit of pink on his cheek.

"Huh? If wanted a kiss so badly, you could have ask you know." You said, blushing.

"But, where's the fun in that." smirked Ayato, making you giggle," so, about that kiss."

"Come here," You said, pulling Ayato into a sweet, but gentle kiss, "Hey, I guess you were right. It is more fun this way." You said, making Ayato chuckle.