Kanato x neko reader

Request by @jessyloveneko
Hope you enjoy it!
----------------------------------------
You and the Sakamaki had returned from night school. You had gotten a ton of homework to do by tomorrow. As you enter inside your room, you popped onto your chair and start your homework. After a few minutes passed, you heard a knock on your door.
"Come in" said (Y/N).
"(Y/N)-chan, I want you to make me cake" said Kanato.
"I can't" said (Y/N),while hopping off your chair, "I have to much work. I'll bake you a one later".
You led Kanato outside your door.
"I'm really sorry. I'll see you later Kanato" said (Y/N), closing the door in front of Kanato.
"I can't believe her! She thinks she could slam the door in front of my face. Can you believe her,teddy? So rube right teddy? " said Kanato,walking down the hall, " What do you think we should do teddy? Teach her a lesson right? That a great idea, teddy. Let's go to Reiji lad".
Inside Reiji' s lad
"What would happen if I mix this teddy?" Ask Kanato, pouring a purple liquid into the beaker, then pouring a blue liquid and red liquid also into the beaker.
"What do you it would work teddy? Let's give it to (Y/N), and see what happens " said Kanato, cracking a creep smile and making he's way to your room.
Soon (Y/N) heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" said (Y/N).
"(Y/N), I made you a special drink just for you" said Kanato,handing (Y/N) the liquid he had made in Reiji's lab.
"Really, that's very sweet of you" said (Y/N), taking a sip of the drink and then felt something weird inside your body. 'What's happening to me' though (Y/N).
Poof. A large cloud of smoke covered the room.
"What happen" ask Kanato,coughing.
"Meow "
"(Y/N" ask Kanato.
"Meow meow"
"Is that you, (Y/N)" ask Kanato, picking up a cat that look just like you.
"Meow " said (Y/N)
"Your a cat!" Scream Kanato.
"Meow " said (Y/N), tilting her head to the side.
"What are we going to do teddy? Reiji gonna kill me. What do we do (Y/N)? " ask Kanato " Do we ask Reiji?"
"Meow" said (Y/N).
"Is that a yes or no" ask Kanato.
"Meow" said (Y/N).
"Is that a yes or no" ask Kanato, getting angry.
"Meow " said (Y/N).
"Aah, I can't understand you" said Kanato, mad.
"Meow" said (Y/N). 'This is gonna be a long day' though (Y/N).