new roommates pt2 [gxg]

same characters from new roommates pt1

---

I stood at the island counter of our shared apartment, slicing cucumbers for my salad. 

Everything was peaceful until I felt a soft body press against me, and a hand squeeze my ass. I giggled as I turned my head. 

A few days ago I asked my roommate if she wanted to be friends with benefits. It was the best idea ever because we've been having sex like crazy. Amazing sex. 

"Now?" I asked, wiggling my but against her. 

She let out a little moan as she grinded into me, "Mmm." Her hand slipped in front of me and went straight for the waist of my shorts. Her hand slipped into my underwear, and she began stroking my clit.

"I should be the one asking. . you're already wet." She purred, giving my clit a long hard stroke. I let out a moan and arched my back a little. She pumped a finger inside of me and began twirling it around. I moaned again, "faster."

She pumped in two fingers and began to stroke my clit as she pumped her fingers in and out of me. 

I quickly turned around and grabbed her hand. She smiled a mischievous smile at me, then released her hand and sucked on the juices at her fingers. 

I felt my eyes droop with need. "Bedroom. Now." 

I turned around and began to walk, she slapped my ass playfully. We raced each other to the bed. 

She lay down on it. I crawled on top of her and we helped strip each other down. I began to stroke her thighs as I leaned down and met her lips. 

She kissed me softly then surprised me as she bit down on my lower lip. I let out a moan. Her two fingers found their way back inside me, pumping in and out in a slow motion.

I did the same, putting two fingers into her soaking wet core. We mirroed each other's movements, pumping in and out in and out. My nipples grew hard and I felt hers stiffen against me too. 

She moaned over and over, "faster. faster." 

I sid three fingers. . she did the same. . then four . . she did the same. Our backs were arched as we grinded against each other, moaning each other's names. 

"Oh yeah- just like that." I moaned as she rubbed my clit in all the right ways.

"Mmm. Yes! Yes!" She moaned in response. 

Suddenly everything came to a glorious pause until we both orgasmed together, reaching our climax and spilling our juices all over the other's fingers. She brought her hand up to lick, but I took it from her and sucked her fingers, licking my own juices from her hands. She giggled and took my hand, doing the same, playing around with my fingers with her tongue.

I moaned, grinding my hips against her, "I want  your tongue inside me." 

She giggled, groping both my breasts and pushing me down, "That I can do." 

I opened my legs wide as she crawled down.

She blew a puff of air against my highly sensitive clit and I moaned in agony, "Don't tease. . ."

Instantly her tongue pressed against my swollen clit. She began licking up and down, rubbing against the sensitive skin. Suddenly her tongue delved inside, I arched my hips up into her face as she pumped her tongue in and out, drawing circles and shapes inside of me. I moaned as I came once again and panted roughly, plopping back onto the bed. 

She then crawled on top of me leisurely, then grinded her hips against my stomach so that her juices were rubbing onto me. I looked up at her tight nipples, she bent down and then layed flat on me, her soft breasts pressing against my own. She wiggled her hips a little, making my libido strike again. 

I grinded back into her and she moaned. 

"You owe me one for that. "She said in a low sexy voice.

"Mmm. I'll return the favor