new roommates pt3 [gxg]

continuing story line from new roommates pt 2 and 3
--------

I watched her as she dipped her head under the bathtub water and back up, pushing her hair back.

Every inch of her was covered in water as she lay in the bathtub, my roommate, or more accurately my roommate with benefits.

She beckoned me over with a finger and a mischievous glint in her eyes. I smiled and stepped into the bathtub, straddling her with my legs as I pressed my chest against her soft wet breasts.

In the water her nipples hardened upon my contact, and so did mine in response. I grinded into once, rubbing my swollen vaginal lips against hers, built up with need from watching her do a little strip tease for me before getting in the tub.

She moaned softly as our chests rubbed against   each other, she gripped my thighs and began to rub them, her hand inching her way between us.

I reached up and cupped both her breasts, taking my time and sucking each one into my mouth. I flicked my tongue against her erect nipple and she moaned, hands leaving my thighs and cupping my ass hard to pull me against her. I thrust my core against her stomach, my swollen vaginal lips throbbing at the sensation.

After I finished sucking her nipples, our eyes met. I hadn't even noticed we were both panting.

"You're so sexy." She purred, rubbing my ass as she tipped her head up to kiss me.

The kiss became deep as our tongues clashed. Teeth against teeth as we both sought dominance.

Her hands removed themselves from my ass and reached in front to my breasts. She took my nipples in her hands and twisted them softly. I let out a moan in pleasure, bringing my hand down and slipping two fingers into her warm wet pussy. I slid them in and out, stroking her sensitive clit. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Mmm," I purred, "How's that?"

Even though we were under water I felt her juices spill around my fingers as she panted.

She pulled me to her and gripped me ferociously, biting my bottom lip with her teeth and then sticking her tongue in my mouth.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her even more and she began rubbing at my throbbing vagina.

Her thumb pressed against my clit and I let go of all control, screaming her name as I came.

She didn't let me breathe as her lips met mine again, our kisses slowing down as she devoured me, rubbing my ass with her other hand.

We slowly ground our hips against Each other, the water sloshing in the tub.

"Turn around" She panted.
I shifted my position and turned around so that my back pressed against her sweet front.

This was her favorite position with me, I was sure. Her hands found my swollen breasts and she massaged them.
I let out a sigh in pleasure, then a surprised Yelp as she tugged on my nipples. She began twirling them around and tugging.

I moaned loudly panting against her. Her breath came out short against my neck where she kissed me over and over.

one of her hands let go and slid down to my pussy. she stroked me in a slow motion making me arch and moan. She then thrust fingers into me and began pumping them in and out as my breathing quickened. Her other hand squeezed my breast and began fondling them agressively.

I called out her name and came all over her fingers, panting from the release. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck, rubbing my chest against hers.

She let out a sweet sound and our lips met once again, our tongues stroking eachother slowly. I bit down lightly and she moaned.

When we pulled apart she panted, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of this deal we have here."

Her hands reached around and squeezed my ass. I giggled, "Mmmm, me too." Then bent my head forward to continue our steamy make out.