club hookup [gxg]

I was sitting alone at the far end of the bar, watching people on the dance floor as their bodies pressed against each other, grinding the night away.

I acknowledged the stares I got from my skin tight black dress, exposing my legs and bare back.

The bartender came over to me and handed me a drink, "From the redhead at the end."

I rose my eyebrows at him, then tilted my head at the end of the bar to see what man dare try to get with me tonight.

There was a redhead alright.
And she was standing at the end of the bar, her silky hair pushed back, a deep purple dress clinging to her in all the right places.

I took a slow sip from my drink, eyeing her as I did. She bit her lip slowly, watching me. As she did, her hand slowly trailed from the side of her thigh to the lower region between her thighs. She teased herself above her dress, tilting her head back.

I felt myself get moist in my lower region just watching, I swallowed down the rest of my drink.

She then tilted her head to the bathroom, a gesture for me to follow. She picked up her purse and then walked away leisurely swaying her hips, giving me full view of her perky ass.

I put my glass down and followed her slowly.

When I entered the bathroom I saw her disappear into one of the stalls. The entire room was empty, though I didn't care if we had a listening audience for what was about to happen.
I followed her into the stall, she smirked at me with full sensual lips.

I turned my back to her so she could get a good look, and also so that I could close the stall door and lock it.

The beautiful redhead then pressed her body against mine, I felt her hot with need in her lower region just as I was. I let out a small gasp as she cupped both my breasts in her hands, grinding her hips into my ass,

Her voice was melodic and seductive as she whispered into my ear, "Did you like my drink?"

I let out a small laugh and turned around to face her, I cupped her soft ass in my hands, squeezing as I pulled her to me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, staring at me through bedroom eyes.

"It was nice." I said before pressing my lips against hers. She let out a soft moan which made my panties go even more damp, the stall quickly filling with the smell of need from both of us.

She then cupped my own ass, giving me a squeeze as she massaged them in circles. I gripped her just as much, then sent one hand sliding into her dress.

My hand was flush against her hot rear, and I squeezed again. She let out a yelp and a giggle before sticking her tongue into my mouth.

Both our tongues caressed each other, I felt like I couldn't consume enough of her.

"Mmmm," I moaned, and she let out a breathy moan of her own in response.

She inched her hand into my dress, and her two fingers caressed my damp entrance, the panties the only thing separating our skin. I let out another moan, crazy with need for her to touch me.

I couldnt help the way my hips rocked against her fingers, she let out another giggle, then we heard the door to the bathroom open.

We both froze and then she looked me in the eye, a coy smile as she brought her finger to her mouth and gestured for me to "shhh."

I bit my lip, my heart thumped in my chest with excitement.

Both our nipples poked through our dresses with arousal.

She lifted my dress and I sucked in a breath.
She slipped her hands into my panties, and I bit my lip to stop from making a sound.

Her other hand slipped the strap of my dress off, and her mouth hooked its way onto my nipple.

I arched my back as her tongue swirled around the stiff peak, simultaneously her fingers stroked my wet core.

I opened my mouth and gasped. Then she stopped.
I bit my lip and she smiled at me shaking her head before starting again.

Whoever came into the bathroom, washed their hands and left.

Once they did I let out a loud moan, her mouth found mine again and we went back to kissing.

Her lips felt so soft and warm against mine, her fingers making my pussy throb as she pounded in and out over and over.

She pressed her mouth against my ear, "Come for me" she breathed.

As if in command I moaned loudly, shaking as my walls exploded on her fingers. She chuckled warmly, bringing her fingers up to her mouth and sucking on the juices there.

"You taste nice." She said, rolling her tongue around her finger.

I was shaking and panting, but I managed to smile back, "What about you?"

She rose an eyebrow, and I switched our places.
I pinned her against the stall wall, pressing my lips to her neck and sucking gently. She moaned in pleasure, and I cupped both her breasts, warm and soft in my hands, and rolled them fondly as I licked and sucked at her neck.

She arched her back with need, and I slowly got to my knees.
I smelt her arousal more prominently, it was a feminine musk that did crazy things to my lower region.

She gasped as I lifted her dress to sit above her hips and lowered her panties to reveal her shaven core.

"This is naughty," She said, propping her other leg on my shoulder and putting her hands in my hair.

I giggled, using my two fingers to open her folds, her pussy drenched.

She gasped at my touch, tilting her head back. I teased at her pink swollen bud, and she moaned arching her hips, "Don't tease." She begged breathily.

I kissed her pussy lips before sticking my tongue into her wet core. She let out a loud moan and gripped my hair.

I let my tongue swirl around in her sweetness, she tasted something like caramel. At the same time I pumped my fingers in and out of her, her moisture drenching both my tongue and fingers until finally she came, moaning louder than she ever has this entire time.

I lapped up her juices in my tongue, drinking her in. She pulled me up and pressed her mouth against mine, I tasted the both of us, our tongues caressing at each other.

She finally pulled apart, looking at me through lowered eyes. Her lipstick was smudged, and mine was probably just as bad.

"That was nice." She smiled.

I smiled back, kissing her neck. She let out a soft "mmm," her hands going back to caressing my ass.

My thigh was in between her legs, I felt her wet swollen pussy glide against me as she grinded me.

"Usually men send me drink," I said breathily into her ear.

She giggled, placing both her hands on my waist and squeezing, kissing me softly and sensually on my lips, "Disappointed?" she asked, as if I could be after that orgasm.

I laughed, "Not at all."

We continued to kiss, unable to get enough of each other until she said into my mouth, "Come home with me tonight." She pressed another kiss on my lips, then my jaw, "We can do more. . ."
I arched my neck back, giving her room to place her kisses on my neck. She continued, "I don't want to let you go quite yet."

I giggled again, then met her lips once more, "The night has only begun." I smirked.

Her eyes danced with excitement. We both separated reluctantly, and made ourself look half decent before taking a cab together.