Wildcat X Reader *Party*

You were at your friends house for a costume party you didn't want to go but, your friend forced you , you were so bored to your mind then a mann in zebra print pants, a pig mask, and a shirt with a cat on it that says 'Wildcat' sits next to you "hi I'm wildcat or Tyler" he said you forced a smile "I'm (y/n)" you said in a bored tone "i know we just met but , you wanna get out of here and do something" he asked "yes" you say with relief that you were leaving you both left and started to walk around you both shared some laughs ,walked ,and goofed around later he walks you to your house "thanks for getting me out of that hell hole" you said smiling "yeah no problem maybe we can do this again sometime" he said handing you a paper "sure" you said excitedly he smiles and walks away you close your door and start blushing when you see its his number you didn't care your friend would be mad at you so you just put your pj's on and went to bed.

~Time Skip to Next day~

You woke up to the sound of a doorbell ringing you got up and walked downstairs to answer the door you opened the door to see a tall man "hi who are you" you asked "oh I'm Tyler from last night" he said "oooohhh i just didn't recognized you cause your mask" you said then yawned "did i wake you" he said "no I'm just tired come in" you said and he walked in and sat on the couch you closed the door then you jumped over the couch and plopped next to him "so whats up" you said "nothing i just wanted to hang out" he replied "so what do you want to do" you asked "how about we go to the movies " he suggested "sure I'm gonna go get dressed " you said then you ran upstairs you looked through your closet and threw this on and you ran downstairs he stood up and starred at you you blushed a bit and snapped him out of his thoughts once he realized he was starring he blushed a bit "lets go" you said ending the awkwardness you both hopped into his car and rove off to the movies.

~Tine skip brought to you by Hoodini~

Tyler had bought the tickets for (y/f/m) and you bought the food you two had a good time you two were about to walk out when he said "oh shit" and he hides behind you "what wrong Ty" you asked looking confused as fuck "you see that girl" he said pointing "yeah what about her" you said "she is my ex and she cant get over the fact that we broke up and I cant be seen" he said started to panic 'she must be crazy' you thought "well I have a plan" you said smirking "what is it" he said "follow my lead" you replied you enter twined your hands with his and pulled him "what are you doing" he whispered /yelled "just trust me" you whispered back "TYLER" you heard her yell "pretend you don't hear her " you said and stopped "what are you-" he was cut off by you saying "trust me" he nodded when she got closer you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a passionate kiss you pulled away for air you put, your forehead on his you looked at the girl she was angry "didn't your mom teach you not to stare at people" you said "well...uh...he's mine" she said with anger "nope he's mine if you didn't just see I kissed my boyfriend" you said "Tyler your just gonna let her take you like that away from me" she said "were not together anymore were done when you threatened my friends and I have a girlfriend that accepts me for who I am" ty says you smile and peck his cheek she stomped away like a five year old "glad that's over" he said "yeah" you replied "will you be my girlfriend" he asked "yes I would love to" you said and kiss him again you both went to his house and cuddled next to him and talked about random things.

#LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS