Revenge for a damned soul

----------------
Omniscient
-----------------

Ciel shot the man.

His revenge was now complete, contract fulfilled.

Blood spattered everywhere, the corps fell to the ground with a thud.

"Sebastian, he is dead. So am I, how hilarious" Ciel scoffed. "Why yes my lord, very funny" Sebastian sighed bending down to clean ciel's hand of blood.

"Now let's get to the manor. I wish to retire" Ciel said covering his mouth with his hand then yawning.

Sebastian carried the fourteen year old to his house and sat him down.

"My lord, this will be the last time I get you undressed, how do you feel about that?" Sebastian asked looking up as he undress his master.

"Don't know Sebastian. For as long as I have been lord Phantomhive you have been by my side, now you will be my death"

"Are you satisfied master?" Sebastian asked. "Yes, I got my wish now you get yours" Ciel said closing him eyes and pondering.

Sebastian raised ciel's arm to slip in the night shirt over the arms then buttoned up the shirt.

The butler stood up leaning over Ciel slightly, slipping off the ring.

"It was not God, or fate. It was you and you alone who chose this" his whispered the walked out the room to leave his master to sleep his last night in the bed.

----------------------
Next morning
----------------------

Ciel woke up to sun streaming to his eyes, Sebastian had opened the curtains and was looking back at him.

Sitting up Ciel got dressed, by his butler in black, and was given a mint medley tea.

"I have a devilled eggs and a parfait for your breakfast, I can also offer a fruit salad or a Victorian sponge cake accompanied by a blueberry sauce" Sebastian said fixing ciel's socks.

"I would like the fruit salad" Ciel sighed slipping on his blue ring.

"Yes my lord" Sebastian said taking a bow his eyes glowing in a bright fushia.

Sebastian trailed his master to the grand dinning table spread out with his breakfast options. Once Ciel sat down he passed the fruit salad.

"Tell me Sebastian, what is my schedule?" Ciel asked looking up briefly. "You will be visiting a old island for site seeing then come home to have a meeting with lady Midford" Sebastian said knowing the servants were listening.

"Understood Sebastian" Ciel said not daring to look up at the demon.

Ciel finished his salad and got up looking towards Sebastian, "let's get going" then walked towards the door.

Leaving via the England ports the boated to a old island.

Looking like ruins Ciel observed the island as he was carried.

Getting to a lone stone bench he was sat down.

Ciel was sat down then Sebastian leaned in front of him. Gliding off the eye patch Ciel knew his was gonna die at the hands of his Demon.

"Now young master, you time has come" Sebastian said his eyes staring deep in ciel's eyes.

Hesitating for a second, Sebastian leaned in.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ciel's body was gone. The lord of Phantomhive now dead Sebastian looked back.

Might as well tell the servants that Ciel was gone. Jumping off the island with a quick motion he ran across the water and shortly got to the manor where the servants were.

Opening the door all of the servants ran over to greet them home to see Sebastian was alone.

"Where's Ciel?" Mey-rin asked confused.

"Yeah? Where's the young master?" Bardroy and finny asked.

"He is dead" Sebastian said bored. Dealing with these servants for years he had no tolerance for them.

"Sebastian, mind explaining?" Tanaka asked coming into view.

"Something you guys never new was.."

The young masterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें