Telling the servants

"Something you never knew was, Ciel was already destined for death when he hired you. I am a demon and he was my prey, I made a contract for his soul for a revenge of his humiliatiors. That's why he had a eye patch, it's where his contract was" Sebastian said then slipped off his glove.

The purple Faustian mark shown to the humans and they gasped. Crying and scared they backed away from the tall demon.

"So that's why you were so fast and strong, no wonder you didn't die so many times" tanka said writing it down in his book.

"Why would you hire us then eh? If he would just die so young?" Bardroy asked.

"B-but mister Sebastian, h-how could you?" Finny and mey-rin quivered.

"You can keep the house, feel free here is all ciel's bank account passwords and IDs. I don't need them for I am a fiend of hell, I will be in my room waiting for the arrival of lady Elisabeth" Sebastian sighed as he left the room.

He sat on his bed waiting for the frilly girl to enter.

Sitting up he thought he could quickly talk to Agni and prince soma, but also thinking he should just wait for lady Elisabeth to arrive.

"M-mister S-Sebastian, lady Elisabeth is is is here" mey-rin stuttered peeking in the room.

"Ah, yes thank mey-rin" Sebastian said getting up walking over to her. "Tell me mey-rin, what's the other servants doing?" Sebastian asked seeing all of them huddled in the kitchen.

"There all hiding from you, I was the one who lost and had to go talk to you" mey-rin said trembling slightly.

"It's fine m'lady, I wouldn't harm any of you. None of your souls are worth a second glance. Maybe yours if you became a assassin again and did that for a few years" Sebastian said licking his lips looking down to the girl.

She trembled from the glance moving away from the butler. Getting to the ballroom he saw Elisabeth with her nanny Paula. "Hi Sebastian, where's Ciel?" Elisabeth asked looking around.

"He is not here lady Elisabeth, deeply sorry but I killed him" Sebastian said in a calm tone in contrast of what he was saying.

"What! Sebastian it's not nice to lie to a lady" Elisabeth said waving a finger at him. "M'lady I do not jest, what I say is the truth. For I can not lie" Sebastian said letting his eyes flair up fuchsia.

Stepping back she shivered against Paula. "Ciel is not with us any more, but you may have his prized ring" Sebastian said grabbing the Phantomhive's blue diamond ring and slipping it on Elisabeth's thumb.

"A fine fit, right?" Sebastian asked being very close to her face smiling.