Telling Elisebeth

Her eyes welled up as she stared at the ring, "I never go to say goodbye" falling to her knees she sobbed.

Watching her wretched screams for a moment he leaned down,

"A lady should not sob on the floor, now, wipe your tears" Sebastian said picking the girl up and wiping her tears with a gloved finger. "S-Sebastian? H-how could you!" lizzy yelled trying to hit the butler back.

"M'lady, such a awful way to act, please contain yourself" Sebastian said waving a finger in her face. "Stop it Sebastian!" Lizzy yelled with tears still running down her face. "A lady should never yell" Sebastian said placing a finger on her lips.

"Please lady Elisebeth, calm down. You are a widow, for real now" Sebastian said looking her dead in the eye.

"No! He couldn't have died by you! There no way he'd allow it!" Lizzy yelled again.

"Here darlin, let me spell it out for you. He knew he would die in my hands, it's why he was cold. His contract that held him to me was on his eye, hence the eye patch. Now lady Elisebeth, stop crying and wear some black like the good girl you are" he said wiping a tear that was rolling down her soft face. 

Stopping her tears she just stared at him, looking past him she saw ciel's servants just standing there.

"Do the servants know?" Lizzy asked still looking at them.

"Yes, they already know. Now please forgive me I must go visit my good friend and a prince that goes by the name soma" Sebastian said walking out of the house.