Chapter 1

A PROMISE THAT HE FORGOT

Chapter one:

It was a summer morning; two young boys were running down the river. The other was named; Jason, while the other? nobody actually knew other than Jason

They were the best of friends. All knew that nothing could seperate the two. Thinking that, they thought they could conquer the world. Boy, they were wrong.

Jason's mother was opposing to their idea. They were set to marry each other once they grow up. Those were Jason's plans.

It was rash and too early to think that but one thing they were sure of.

It was love they were feeling.

Even though the other was too young and pure to understand what he was feeling Jason was there to take the confusion and be his knight.

Simply said, Jason was there to stand as his support.

The other was crying because his best friend was going to move to another place.

One thing that pained Jason was the other does not treat jason as someone other than a best friend. But Jason did promise himself that as they grow up he will make the other love him as time goes.

Jason was chasing him making a mess of their clothes.

It didn’t take long before the younger one was caught red handed of sadness. Jason smiled sadly at him that he couldn’t bear the pain of leaving. Jason dragged him out of the cold waters. As he did, the other had managed to slip and fall, and dragged Jason with him. The wet soil made a splashing sound and worstened the already dirtied clothing. “HAHAHA ‘’, Jason laughed at his love heartily. All it took was one smile and the younger one had forgotten what he had been sad about.

Jason looked at him with desires in his eyes. He was still feeling pain but all he could think was ‘what if I'd never see him ever again'.

‘’ Let’s make a promise’’, Jason said all of a sudden. “No! I don’t want to; I know that if I make a promise it means that you won't come back”.

Jason shook his head for the othee childishness. He smiled and gripped his best friend’s hand. He took off and ran in the nearest shade, rain was already building in. Jason saw the younger one shivered and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. The young italian dug his face on the crook of the brunnets neck and breathed hot air which made older boy shiver.

The brunette looks at Rayne with strange feelings inside of him. “I will never ever ever let you go and I will never make you cry like this again”

But a day had to end like anyother. And the both had gone home with empty hearts.

The day passed by and dawn broke.

DEAR RAYNE,

BY THE TIME YOU WILL READ THIS I HAVE ALREADY BOARDED MY PLANE.STILL CANT GET THE THOUGHT THAT I WILL LEAVE IN A MATTER OF RUSHING, CANT BE HELPED. AS YEARS PASS BY I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER OUR PROMISE. YEARS MIGHT PASS I WILL STILL HOPE YOUR EXPECTATION THAT I WILL BE COMING BACK.

BTW MY INSPIRATION HAD ALWAYS BEEN YOU. SORRY FOR HIDING THIS. I WAS ALWAYS TOO CHICKEN TO FACE THE FACT THAT I LOVE YOU.

IT WAS TOO LATE WHEN MY MOMMY SAID THAT WE WILL BE TRANSFERRING BACK TO ENGLAND. THESE LAST MOMENTS I HAD SPENT WITH YOU I THANK YOU FOR THAT. NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE HOPE THAT YOU WON'T HATE ME. I KNOW THAT YOU TREATED ME JUST AS YOUR BROTHER BUT FOR ME, IT WAS MORE THAN THAT.

PLACES IN THE WORLD AND I WAS CHOSEN OUT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO MEET YOU. YOU ARE MY WORLD.

TIME WILL COME, IF EVER YOU HATE ME, PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU.

PS.ILOVEYOU

PSS. I LIKE WRITING LETTERS ;3

PSSS. I FORGOT MY MP3 BUT YOU CAN HAVE IT.

PSSSS.LETS MARRY IN THE FUTURE

PSSSSS. ITS KIND OF FUNNY HOW MANY PS’S I WROTE ;-P

ohmigosh . this was a horrible prologue. blah! >b<  

---please follow us ( ChocolateMunstah and kiss_and_revenge), vote and comment. THAK YOU FOR ADDING THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY!--