Chapter 2

A PROMISE THAT HE FORGOT

A/N: [SOWWWYYYYY  I forgot to turn off zhe capzlok hope you don’t mind.]

CHAPTER TWO:

RAYNE’S POV:

KALEIDOSCOPE WINDOWS WAS EVERYWHERE IN THE CAMPUS. Everyone WAS NOISY. SOME RUNNING DOWN THE HALLS, SOME EATING NOISILY, SOME JUST DON’T CARE THAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL SEE THEM MAKING OUT.

I was walking down the hall to get to my next class. The class got on and day went by slowly, none were moving fast.

Sun had settled down and we were to have our attendance at our dorms. We ate, we took a bath, and that’s about it.

I was the last one to go in and out of the bath. I was walking down the halls, AGAIN, trying to dry my hair. Suddenly somebody bumped me in my friggin face.

As I was rubbing my face, walking back. I screamed at whomever this dumbass was “YOU IDIOT!! LOOK WHERE YOU’RE GOING. IT’S ALREADY DARK! WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF DRUG DEALER?” He backed out the same time as I did. He let his BOXES down and turned on his flashlight. I was mesmerized by how beautiful he was...........OHHHH WAIIIITT!!! Did I just say ‘BEAUTIFUL’?  HELL no!! I did just not. I mean like, he was different. His hair was lusciously delicious looking, like chocolate ,his eyes couldn’t even be compared to mine, dirty green. His muscles can be seen through his thin shirt. He opened his mouth but then closed it when he heard the dorm leader. He gripped my hand and we rushed through the dark and scary halls.

Jason’s POV-(just before rayne started his pov)

Home at last, well I think its home only for me. Most people hated dorms. I liked the dorms since I could get away from my problems. As I carried my stuff through the hallways, I heard footsteps coming from my direction. I don’t want look at it, so I look the other. Until I bumped into someone, then the last thing you know I got scolded by him. I was shocked at my front, it was a sexy guy. His curve hips were VERY seductive, those lips are soo kissable, and don’t forget his slim, chewable legs they were like moving slowly. Looking at him kinda makes me remember someone but I just couldn’t fit it in.

I heard the dorm leader call us. I grabbed his arm and ran through the dark halls. Once the dorm leader was out of sight, we stop and have to breathe for some air. I looked at him and he was still catching his breath. “I’m sorry for dragging you here, I had to or else we will never see the light’’ I joked.

He chuckled,breathless, " its not like I don't know that". His calm voice sounded amazing, albiet he sings.

I saw him calming down a little, was he really that exhausted from running a little? He smiled at me and I blush a little, he's kind of cute.

Few moments later the halls were quiet again.

Rayne’s POV

Over all my thought of this guy still needs clearance. Not much student is here when it’s already 11 in the evening.

I moved away from his lock and gestured that I should get going. He waived back and smiled. And o’ his smile was cunningly seductive.

Night passed and New York was as silent as ever. Not.

I heard my phone ring. I flipped the cover to see who it was, it was Nina. I was annoyed like hell. She sent me 58 text messages it felt kind of creepy it was all connected to Zid. BTW Nina is my best friend while Zid is my cousin. I called her back and I choked to who answered:

~ Hello? Who’s this?

~ Ummmm.. This is Rayne. Your voice sounds familiar who is this?

~I don’t remember if we’d already met, by the way I’m Nina’s friend. She already left but she left her phone. So it’s better if you call her at her house.

~Ohhh is that so thank you. I’ll let her know when I call her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I cut off the line when Nina’s home number called. I took off, putted on my coat, wallet and an umbrella. It was raining and I don’t want to get sick when there is still school tomorrow.

I arrived at her garage and pressed her doorbell a thousand times to get her annoyed.

I saw her dog barked at me and silenced him he –alexander- seems to follow well on my instruction. Nina opened the huge gate. She walked so slowly.Come on woman pick up some pace I don’t have all the time in the world. Dammit ugh~ when she opens this Brobdingnagian gate I’m gonna scream at her pretty face.

“Hi my gorgeous. How you doing.” I breathed to calm myself. “Don’t ‘HI’ ME woman.You left your phone there back at your guy friend and FYI CLICK WHAT…IS…YOUR…PROBLEM…? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!..... FEAST YOUR EYES WOMAN!!....” I shoved my face to her closer “EYEBAGS!!!.... YOU just ruined MY pretty face, bitch DIEE!!!!!”. And in return I was slapped. I don't think that was me talking but could hear myself.That was the only thing I remember when I collapsed.

[onto the next chapter]

---please follow us ( ChocolateMunstah and kiss_and_revenge), vote and comment. THAK YOU FOR ADDING THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY!--