CHAPTER 3

~RAYNE~

It was 5:00 when I woke up. I saw Niña just outside playing frisbee with Ziddane.

I am now inside Nina's room so I am not allowed to do anything here. I looked up to find a clock- a mechanical clock- and look what date it was, Saturday.

Mother was talking with auntie, Alexander-our dog- was taking a bath and then there were some guys washing a car but it was unattractive.

I got out of the room and wore slippers. I was wearing Nina's clothes which was bigger than my physique, well she isn't actually THAT fat , it's just that I'm slimmer and has a much much more feminine body structure than her. For short I am more waif like.

My mother turned and gave me a smile. I saw her follow me , "dear how are you feeling?" she asked , "I'm fine, mom, just fine." I stated after a pause in the middle of my statement.

"well your 'IMFINE' doesn't look like it.", "mom, its nothing" I swatted her arm that wondered at my forhead. "Mr Rainne-bow ROY G. BIV I didn't thought you could lie to me young man I­­­" She stopped when Nina butted in.

" Rayne was saying vulgar words and I was shocked at how he acted, such bogus action should not take part of this family" she smirked at me.Oh my..curry! She is one sarcastic woman!! And I Promise to hell I hated her for saying that. The thing was Mother had always been eyeing on every word I say.Considering as I am her only son she says I should have more courtesy and manners. Mother gave me that 'I'm goin' to effin talk to you young man!' look and I passed it to Niña. They never did treat me like my age.

Someone called me.

Almost getting a whiplash by my sudden turn, I got dizzy.

I couldn't remember anything that happened that time when I collapsed, it was all blurry. All I COULD remember was I was walking to Niña's house when I felt something darted my neck. HECK it still hurts.

I couldn't let ME take over ME. (a/n: lol ;-P )

I had one of those massive head ache's again. My legs didn't feel like they were mine. So they gave out waiting for me to fall flat on my skinny ass. Luckily Ziddane caught me in time.

Everything was blurry again and my feet was numb, my head swirling, my hands all slopy, & my heart is long away from fine.

My eyes were half lidded as if I was afraid to see the world. Maybe I was afraid to see it.

I'm quite tired to know that there is nothing to look forward to. Sad to say you'll look forward to loneliness.

I could hear the flusttered cries of my mother but my voice was nowhere to be found. The sound of a car revving and the feel of sweaty arms hold my frail figure was the only thing I felt.

The last thing you know I was at the hospital. Everyone was sleeping , it's probably midnight. I should really have rename myself as SLEEPING BEAUTY.

Sweat dripping from my forehead as I slept. An I.V line was connected to my arm. The air smelled of disinfectant and flowers.

I turned to my right side and saw a few letters and a clock. It was five minutes to 10 o'clock.

A hand was holding my needle pierced one. The feel of the familiar soft palms clicked to my mind. I know these hands, it was my mom'. I smiled at her sleeping face. She always did that whenever I got admitted to the hospital and I was admitted for a bunch of tines.

There was that one time when I got a dengue fever, she never let go of my hand; unless of course when she goes to the bathroom. Sometimes her over protectiveness was stiffling but no matter what happens she will always be my Mom. And I tell her that everyday.