57 and counting..

When we climbed up above the clouds, I started to snap photos. The sky was so beautiful and blue. The clouds reminded me of fluffy little pillows, all smushed together. I tried to find shapes in the clouds like I did as a child, but I guess that part of my imagination was gone. I leaned back and laid my head on Ashton's shoulder.

"Are you still mad at us?" I whispered. I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

"Mad at you? Never." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

Michael scoffed jokingly. "Oh so what am I? Chopped liver?"

"Yep!" Ashton chuckled.

I giggled and let my eyes close. With every breath a I took, Ashton's scent filled my senses. I swear, I could get high off his smell. He smelled like home. I felt so unbelievably safe whenever I was with him like this. He was my safe haven.

Luke popped his head between our seats, groaning. "Hey mate can I borrow your headphones? Mine just broke" he pouted.

"Sorry mate, ask Michael or Calum. I left mine back at the hotel" he chuckled. He watched Luke as he made his way over to Michael.

"He goes through headphones like candy, I swear to God" he laughed.

I giggled softly and kissed Ashton's cheek. "Oh please, you go through drum sticks like it's no body's business" I teased.

Ashton started blushing furiously again. "Whats wrong with you? Somethings up" I pouted.

"Awh come on, don't pout. That's no fair. You know I can't handle it when you're sad" he whinned.

"Then tell me!" I whined back. We sounded like two five-year-olds who got their candy taken away.

"I just-" he sighed. "I've had a crush on you for three years and I don't know, usually I'm really good at hiding it but today I can't. It's like fate wants you to know that I love you." He said in a hushed tone.

I froze in place. Did he really just say that? "Ashton.. I-" 

"No don't, it's alright. I'll be right back" he muttered and got up, rushing to the bathroom.

I sat in shock. The guys watched me as I just sat there.

"Well?? Are you going after him or not??" Luke asked, clearly hoping I would.

I nodded and got up, heading back after him. I knocked on the door gently, not wanting to disturb the other passengers. "Ashton? Please let me in. We need to talk" I said quietly. The door quietly pushed open a little, allowing me to slip in. "Ashton why didn't you let me say anything?"

"Because I know you don't feel the same. You don't liked me the way I like you. I understand. Really, it's fine. Let's just forget I even said anything-" I cut him off my cupping his face in my hands, kissing him gently.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach, a smile forming on both of our lips as he pulled be closer and kissed back. His soft lips worked with mine in a slow, but heated passion. I loved this boy with every ounce of my being, and here he was, finally doing the one thing I always dreamed about.

He was kissing me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the book so far. Yes I know the chapters are short, and everything so far is moving kinda fast, but I'm definitely going to try to do another chapter later today. I have one of my city youth council meetings tonight and we're gonna watch a movie ((we do three meetings a month. Volunteer, social, and learning about government)) So I hope I'll update before that, otherwise it'll be after. Much love
Xoxo