Weird conversation

I sigh.. Stretching out my arms.. My eye remaining closed, my arms then wrapped around something warm and hard making me snuggle in closer..
"Hm... So warm.." I whispered
"Boiling actually" a voice whispered my eyes shot open, and there staring into my eyes was the hatake himself.
"Sen-Sensei..." I whispered.. I then let go of him and soft back, he was sweating badly, his hair drooped down Infront of his face, his clothing sticking to his skin making it outline every muscle he had.. I blush.. I tried to keep my eyes from staying at his chest or arms.. However when I looked down I stared,. No matter how hard I tried to pull my eyes away.. I just couldn't, i just couldn't take my eyes over the outline of his... Large.. I probably how I should describe it... Maybe huge? I've never seen one so outlined before.. Like ever.. He stared at me disturbed..
"Mitsuki could you stop staring at me please?" He asked, I could hear him, my eyes just wouldn't obey my brain.. But oh my god that thing is big.. I wonder how much that would hurt if it was pushed inside of a girls vagina...I cringe ohh that would hurt a lot... Kakashi was scarlet..
"Mi-Mitsuki! D-don't think like that would you?!" He asked loudly, I blush blinking, he stared at me.
"G-Gomen.. its just that thing is so b-big..." I say.. He then shifts back
"I-I know...don't need to point it out" I whispered. His face then went scarlet..  I smile
"Sensei your perverted" I state. He then blushes as I smile and lay ontop of him.. His clothes were soaked
"You smell good" I whisper making him stiffen
"how?!" He exclaimed. I smile and hug him
"Cause you just do Sensei..." Kakashi sighed.. Blushing.. I smile, resting my head on his shoulder. Not wanting to touch him to much.. But I was so tempted just to trace his hard muscles... To run my fingertips along his tough, hard but wet skin... A shiver went up my spine as I thought of what I kinda wanted to do to him.. God I can't be starting to like him am I?... Kakashi seemed to be tense as I move my hand down and smile
"You want to cool off?" I ask, kakashi looks at me.. Probably disturbed by what I'm doing.. I don't blame him anyone would be. I blush and get off him.. His sweat had already soaked into my clothes..
"Ahh Sensei.... " I say sighing, he was blushing still it had gone at least 59 shades darker then before.. I could basically every outline of his upper body.. Every tense muscle.. Every little detail in that.. Toned.. Muscled body of his... He stared at me.. I smile lightly..
"Sensei?"
"Wh-what?!" He says loudly making me smile
"Go have a shower" I say arms crossed with a smirk playing with my lips. Kakashi sighed and sat up.. Still a embarrassed.
"Please don't do that again" he mutters quietly, grabbing a change of clothes and walking into the bathroom.. I sigh.. Watching him..
RUN MITSU-CHAN!!! JUST RUN! GET OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOT!
I then look down, hearing the voice of my passed older brother...
I SAID RUN! YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL BE KILLED! JUST GET AWAY FROM HERE!
I can still remember clearly what happened to me back then.. Getting stuck in the worse situations leaving my father and older siblings bedridden for weeks on end all because I couldn't protect myself.. And I still can't.. I might act like I can but really when it comes to defeating a jounin I just can't.. And then I end up being a burden to everyone around me.. It may start out great but it will slowly get worse.. Kakashi then stepped out, clean clothes on.. He looked relaxed as well.
"Geez I needed that" he muttered. I smile and look to the bed
"Dude it looks like you peed your pants" I observe. He just blushes
"Well I didn't, and you know that"
"But still...." I say. I then laugh, he just blushes and looks away from me
"S-shut up!" He exclaimed embarrassed. I giggle at him, as we packed our stuff up.. Getting ready to go. He then bookend out and looked around once we were outside
"Nice place" he muttered, I nod in agreement
"So.... Just how.. Big are you?" I ask.. Smirking, he stiffens.. His face going so red.... I laugh at his expression although it was hidden by his mask.
"N-none of your b-business" he shuttered.. I giggle
"Can I take a guess?" He looked at me wide eyed.. Blushing hard..
"Wh-whatever!" He says.. Fidgeting with his pants pockets.. I giggled
"Wel considering what I saw earlier I'd say something around 9.5 to 10 cm" kakashi blushed brightly
"Alright! You had your guess just please be quiet..." He asked.. Still fidgeting, I giggle
"Okay okay., I'll stop for the sake of your dignity" I say laughing to myself, he just looked away., that adorable scarlet on his cheeks.. I do t think I'll ever get used to his face when he's blushing its freaking adorable! I then smile..he looked at me..
"So.. B huh?" He asked,, I blushed brightly
"THE HELL YOU PERVERT!" I shout
"YOU PR THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC!" He said loudly back
"AT LEAST YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING!"
"ACTUALLY I DIDNT!" He says back.. The hell are we shouting, no idea but it's fun seeing him freaking out like he is. I smile and lean against him
"Hm, Sensei~" I coo quietly making him tense up.
"Mitsuki.. Don't-"
"But Sensei..." Kakashi blushed as I leant up against his shoulder, lips near his ear
"If you want to know how big they are you'll have to undress me first...." I whisper in his ear making him blush darkly. I smile as he stiffened.
"A-ah..l I-I won't be d-doing that to my student mi-Mitsuki" he shutters making me smile
"I think your Body says otherwise Sensei..." Kakashi siged. As I got off him and giggled.. He just blushed,nee were already out of the town..
"Naw did I get your excited Sensei?" He looked at me. But smirked, crossing his arms across his chest
"Wouldn't you like to know" I giggle.. There wasn't any easy way to tell him.. But why would I tell him that his dick was erected? I mean he should know shouldn't he? I giggle., as I thought about it.. Wonder how good that would feel having that thing.. I shiver in delight.. Ahh stop it you idiot.. Don't think like that.. Ohh but I can't help it!!!! He's just so... Damn!...