Meeting

In a corner of the locker room the twins were speaking, well Aunie was speaking and Aliea was just observing. "I can't believe that Renee nailed it right on the head. She called you my guardian angel, which you are."

"Would you keep it down Aunie." Aliea smacked her sister in the arm. "In case you haven't noticed for some reason a lot of people do not believe in Him around here and they also don't think He really has angels that get sent around."

"Well I'm a believer." Aunie looked at her sister. "So we are going out tonight with everyone else right?"

"I don't really feel like going out, Aunie." Aliea shrugged. "Why don't you go out and have some fun. I'll hang out in the hotel room."

"Aw come on Aliea," Aunie whined.

"No, you go out." Aliea put a coat on over her clothes deciding to take a shower at the hotel rather than in the locker room. "Take the car, I'll find another ride." With that she picked her bag up and turned on her heel walking out.

She kept going until she was in the cool dreary night. The light mist that had settled around created a ghost effect. "It's almost as cold as Heaven." Aliea spoke aloud.

"How would you know that?" An accented voice came from behind her.

Aliea whirled around and saw the hulking mass of Wade Barrett, well he was hulking to her 5'3" frame. "It's just an assumption, seeing as heaven is supposed to be up so high."

"Safe assumption I guess." He crowded close to Aliea. "Do you need an escort home, no need for a small woman such as yourself to be be alone."

A shudder of discomfort went down her spine. It would be a bad idea. "I'll be just fine on my own." She smiled and tried to turn away.

"There's no need though." Barrett grabbed Aliea's arm and held it tight.

"Let me go," she told him quickly and stepped back making her intent to leave clear.

"Oh come now--"

"Is there a problem here," a southern drawl called out. The speaker was obscured in the shadows.

"There isn't. I'm just going back to the hotel, as soon as Mr. Barrett lets go of me." Aliea smiled towards the shadows where a vague outline started becoming clearer.

"You heard her Barrett, let her go so she can go to the hotel and go to sleep." The shadow became a hooded AJ Styles. He had a small smile that seemed to hold an edge of danger.

"She should have an escort." Barrett was adamant. She tugged at her arme making her intent clear once again.

"I get the feeling you should let her go." AJ put his hands into his pockets. "She looks like she's ready to make you."

"Her? Really, a woman her size won't be able to do anything--" Aliea had had enough and pivoted as she pulled Barrett down she swung her elbow up, catching him in the face.

"Really, it looks like you just learned what a woman her size can do." AJ looked at her. The mis around him shrouding him again. It looked black, giving him an evil looking quality. He stepped around a pron Barrett and held his hand towards the small woman. "AJ Styles."

"Aliea Le Beau," she replied.

"So I heard." He smiled. "I was going to walk to the hotel, it's only a couple of blocks away. Walk with me?"

Aliea smiled and slowly took her hand back. "I don't need protecting Mr. Styles."

"I know you don't, I saw that swing. Shit if anything you can protect me." He laughed.

They stood there for a moment as Aliea let the tension release and thought about it. "I don't know if you need protecting."

AJ shouldered his bag and held his arm out. "You have not met some of my fans."

Aliea pulled the handle of her bag out and let her hand find the crook of AJ's arm. "I guess I can protect you." Aleia laughed. "Why aren't ya going out with the rest of the roster?"

"Not really in the mood for celebrating." He sighed. "I just got finished going through a divorce." Aliea squeezed his arm tighter in support. "I'm just bone tired and don't feel like going out."

"I know all about bone tired." Aliea laughed. "Aunie calls me her Guardian Angel and it's a full time job making sure she stays out of trouble."

"I hope she appreciates it and returns the favor." AJ commented as a little bit of wind picked up, moving the mist around to cocoon the two beings that are almost to the hotel.

"She does her best." Aliea's voice wavered a bit as the made it to the door.

A few more moments and they were in the hotel elevator. AJ had moved to stand behind Aliea. His eyes moving up and down but paying close attention to her back. The elevator stopped on Aliea's floor. She turned slightly and smiled over her shoulder at AJ as she got off and walked to her door.

As the doors shut AJ's eyes turn crimson.