Exposed

Paige and Becky quickly shook off the shock and latched on to Aliea. "An angel, this is actually the first time I've met an angel." Paige almost shreked.

"I knew you had to be something, there is no way that you would be able to do the things you do in the ring if you were human." Becky went on.

"You got me." She mumbled as she sit down and just let out a breath. Having to hold the image of being human and undamaged for so long was taking it's toll. "Aunie?"

"Yeah I'll keep an eye out." She didn't even have to ask what what her sister wanted wanted. She moved to the end of the row of lockers that hid the alcove where me and the others were. "Coast is clear, I'll let you know when to put it back."

Becky and Paige watched in interest as my glimmer faded away and show the true me. Aliea slid her shades off and listened to the gasps of horror as they saw the scars that were piled on top of each other.

"Bloody Hell," the British woman looked at me and dropped to her knees in front of me. "Aliea, what happened?"

She gave a self deprecating laugh and answered, "I was murdered."

"We can tell that Lass." Becky stood next to the bench. "Please tell me they caught the bastard."

"He ran." Aunie answered. Becky looked from me to my sister. "He murdered our mother and my sister and left me to find them."

"The wanker that did this is still out there?" Paige was pissed. "Now I'm glad we don't have a match tonight my temper makes my strength go through the roof and Becky would probably light the ring on fire."

"I can control my powers you wench." Becky grumbles as she moves over near Aunie and puts a comforting hand on her arm. "Just because your mixed blood makes it hard to control yours doesn't mean that every person is incapable."

"A fire fey is telling what I'm guessing a vampiric banshee that she is better with her powers." Aliea laughed.

"They do it often." Aliea would have jumped, but she was used to people trying to scare her.

"You do know this is the woman's locker room right mage?" Becky glared at Wyatt.

"I do, but I was curious enough about all of the power coming out of the room to some see who was wielding it." Bray Wyatt stepped out of the shadows.

"That would probably be me." Aliea smiled and watched as he looked her over curiously.

"There is no probably about it." Bray sat down next to her. "You are without a doubt the angel that has the one of the demons of the WWE in a thrall."

"I sincerely doubt that." Aliea laughed as she started to hear people moving into the room. A quick glance from to her twin shows her that her free time is up. The glimmer of flawless tan skin like her twins slid down and the shades were settled over her violet eyes.

"You had that demon practically about to set fire to a mortal who hurt his angel." Bray smiled as his form faded from view.

"He called me his angel?" Aliea questioned the cosmos, ignoring the scandalized looks from the women surrounding her.

Bray simmered back into view in the corner where The Club was strategizing an attack for the evening. "There is a darkness coming for your angel, Styles."

The entire Club heard this and froze. AJ turned and looked at Bray. "Is it the same darkness that has been trying to obtain her?"

The cold rage at the thought of someone going after Aliea, if it was Barrett the man would be dead before he knew he had done wrong.

"It isn't." Wyatt looked thoughtful as he thought back. "The darkness has long been on her soul and it is reaching for her again. This darkness has her branded in all ways and it is trying to make it's brand burn bright again."

With the warning given Wyatt faded from view.

"AJ you have any idea what he means?" Gallows asked.

"I think he meant her killer."

Standing outside the arena very waiting very patiently for the show to begin was a man excited to see his daughter once again.