0.1

Ramona's pov
I was walking into science class as I saw his beautiful dreamy eyes. Wait did I just say that, about a Fuller, specifically Jackson Fuller?! Have I caught feelings for him?! Oh trust me this was gonna be one heck of a science class.
I glanced at him over my shoulder a couple times. He didn't notice considering he was making googly eyes at Lola, his girlfriend who was also my best friend. It got pretty annoying since they were across the room. But I was glad I was the one who was Jackson's partner, not Lola hehehehe.

Jackson's POV
I walked over to Lola as the dismissal bell rang after science class. I put my arm around Lola and walked her to her locker. I then left walking with Ramona to the car waiting to take us home. Kimmy opened the doors and we got in. "So how was school?", she asked curiously. We both said Good in unison. As we arrived in front of the house, we grabbed our bags, and headed inside. I hung out with Ramona and she asked if I wanted to play Just Dance. Since she was really excited to hey the new one, undecided to play so she could he happy.

Ramona's POV
I can't believe I got Jackson to play Just Dance with me on the first beg. Maybe because he thought my latest edition had better songs. the songs always get better and better and more modern. I chose "Drag Me Down" by One Direction and easily got 4 stars. "Beat that Jaxito!" Jackson gave me a sly smirk and said "oh, I will." What the hell?! He got a full five stars! How could he beat me, I'm such a better dancer! Maybe he just really likes 1D

Jackson's POV
"Yes I beat Ramona!!!", I exclaimed. After seeing my sudden excitement, you must know she's an incredible dancer and she always has this advantage, but J-Money just keeping it real. She asked if I was a Directioner and I tried to hide it. She promised not to tell anyone. See I wish I could hang out with Lola like I could Ramona. Maybe I should date Ramona instead or Lola. No J-Money stop thinking like that, stick to your girl. But I'm starting to slowly realize I have feelings for Ramona. This will not end well...